Chapter 4

Noah's POV

Noah's POV

I couldn't formulate a coherent thought. My mate is here. She is actually fucking here. I can't believe it. I had waited two years for this very moment, two of the longest years of my life.

' Noah, what the fuck are you doing? Don't you remember that she is human? Fucking control your wolf. ' Liam mind linked me but I immediately blocked him.

" H-hi, I am Isabella Neige. I have moved here three days ago. N-nice to meet you g-guys." she said.

Fuck. That voice. Music to my ears. This moment was monumental for me and my wolf. Mine. My mate. My girl. My woman. My life. My everything.

Suddenly someone hit my arm with his or her arm. As I looked to see who it is I saw Liam.

' Why did you block me? '

' Liam, I found mate.'

' What! Who?'

' the new girl.'

' w-what! B- but isn't she a human?'

And then it hit me. She is a fucking human. My mate is a fucking human. Human. Why? Why would the moon goddess punish me like that? I would never in a million years accept a fucking human as my mate and my Pack's Luna. This is fucking unacceptable. I don't need her. I didn't need her all these two years so I won't also need her in future.

' Liam, watch over Brie. I am skipping class today. I am going for a run to clear my head.'

Isabella's POV

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. I got introduced to Chase and Felicity. They are also Brie's friends.  And they are very friendly and nice. I felt comfortable talking to all of them. And I am quite happy that they wanted me to hang out with them. I really need this.

Currently, I am getting ready for our hang out session. I put on the top and shorts that mom chose and put my hair on a tight bun. 

" Bella! I think your friends are here

" Bella! I think your friends are here. " Mom shouted from downstairs.

" Coming, mom!" I said as I quickly applied the lip gel on my lips. As I headed downstairs, mom gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and said, " Bella, don't be late. I want you home by 9, okay?''

" Okay, mom."

" Enjoy!'' she said as she gave me one last kiss on my left cheek. As I got out of the house I saw Brie, Liam,  Felicity, Chase waiting in the car waiting for me.

" Guys! I am here!''

" Dang girl! You look beautiful even if you don't try to. " Brie said as she hit my arm with hers playfully. My cheeks reddened and I smiled at her. 

" Brie, y-you said that your brother was a-also coming? So, w-where is he?'' I asked.

" Oh, he isn't coming. Don't worry about him. He is just being the dumbass he usually is. "

" Does he h-have a problem w-with me? I mean i-if I am causing troubles then I w-won't go. That's totally okay with me. I-i- ----''

" Jesus, Bella! Don't overthink! He is an idiot. Don't overthink your pretty little head over that dumbass! " Chase said as Brie shoved me into the car.

" Oh, okay!''

" Now throw that thought away! And prepare yourself for one hell of an evening! " Chase said to lighten up my mood. Maybe they will be a great company for me - I thought as a smile crawls its way on my face.

I thought that this evening was going to be fun. But it looks like my past never fails to leave me alone.....

 But it looks like my past never fails to leave me alone

A/N; thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment! See you in the next chapter!