Chapter 10

Isabella's POV

Isabella's POV

Drowning. Do you ever feel like drowning? Water filling your lungs as it becomes harder for you to breathe. Gasping for air, calling out for someone- anyone to rescue you. But instead of that water suffocating your core, it's your thoughts. The dark memories always seem to resurface. The pain that feels like it's killing you slowly. Drowning, drowning within yourself.

" BELLA!"

" Y-yeah, mom?"

" I asked you why are you so early? Did something happen between you guys? How was the dinner?"

" It...was amazing. I was just feeling sick so I told him to drop me home early. "

" You know that you are a terrible liar, right?"

" No no no it's not-"

" I can tell when you are lying. Now tell me what happened?"

" M-mom....h-he never c-came. " I said with a squeaky voice. The tears that I have been holding back started to drop.

" My poor baby! Shush.. don't cry. I am here. He is not worth your tears. Please don't cry. Mom hates it when you cry."

" M-mom, what is wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone want to be friends with me? W-why?"

" Nothing is wrong with you, baby. They are just stupid. One day, they will understand and they will regret their decisions. Now stop crying." Mom said as she hugged me tightly.

I don't know how or when I just slept in mom's arms while she was hugging me. I just remember mom saying,

" You are stronger than you think." I wonder what that means.

A/N; I know that this chapter was super short and I am truly sorry for that

A/N; I know that this chapter was super short and I am truly sorry for that. Anyway thanks for reading. Please vote and comment 💋.