Chapter 25

A/N; the fact that butter broke dynamite's records got me so hyped that I wrote the chapter out of excitement

A/N; the fact that butter broke dynamite's records got me so hyped that I wrote the chapter out of excitement. Anyway, enjoy!

**

Isabella's POV

" A-are you d-done?" I said as my whole body trembled vigorously. I tried my best to keep my calm but my body seems to betray me. When I got no answer I asked again, " Are you d-don-- " but this time a growl interrupted me. Oh my god! Oh my god! Sweet baby Jesus! What am I gonna do? A wolf is standing right behind me, while I am here standing like a statue.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

You can do it! You have to be brave. I took in a long breath and turned around to be met with a pair of captivating emerald eyes. I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't even realize that the wolf was now snuggling into my legs.

" H-hi there Wolfie. We meet again! " I said as I patted its fur. As a result, it purred as my eyes widened. I didn't know that a wolf could...purr? I giggled as it started smelling me. " S-stop it's tickling!"

As some time passed, suddenly it lowered his head. Wait, what? Does it want me to.....climb on top of it? Oh hell Nah! When it saw that I was not responding, it let out a growl. I flinched and said, '' O-okay okay, I will do it." I slowly climbed on top of it and wrapped my arms around it to secure myself from falling.

What is it trying to do?

It slowly started to walk towards the door and literally broke the door though it was open. But anyway, it then started running to the.....main door of the house?

Oh no!

" What are you doing? Daddy will see us. " I whisper yelled. But again, it ignored me. It ran to the main door but before it could crash the door, a loud voice boomed, " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?''

 It ran to the main door but before it could crash the door, a loud voice boomed, " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?''

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.