Adulterous whore

KAT'S POV

Ian let me into my sisters hotel room. He Kindly stay with her until I could get out here. "She's just been sleeping." He says quietly, the curtains were drawn and only a little of the morning sun was peaking through as morning broke. 

"NayVee." I say softly sitting on the edge of her bed. "V?" She pattered around until she found my hand on my lap. "Morning sunshine." I said in a teasing voice. "Kat?" She questioned sleepily. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me I smiled softly at her and her tears fell. "My baby." I say pulling her up so I could hold her close to me. 

"I didn't think it would hurt this bad." She tells me. I rub her back to soothe her. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve this baby." I tell her showering her with kisses in attempt to make her feel better. I didn't know what to do to make her feel better. She calmed down quicker than I thought she would. "I have work... we should get ready to go." She said pulling away acting as if she hadn't just broke down first thing in the morning. "You don't have to-"It's for the charity..." She says back getting out of bed. 

I was worried about her. Tom was someone that I thought would be in her life forever. He brought her back to life in a way. Got her back into all the things she once loved. Dance mostly. She even started to enjoy her job again which she fell out of love with when things about her father was brought up in the media. But he seemingly made all the bad things wash away. She was in love with him and I thought he was in love with her too. Clearly not if he hurt her like this. I was worried now he was gone the bad things were going to run through her again, I didn't like that thought because my sister was the strong happy one. Even when she didn't fell it she still was. 

"NayVee just take a day off." "Kat, it's not like he died. He cheated on me. Thats a him problem not a me problem." She said taking her hoodie off and going into the bathroom. "Can you find a vase for these please." She asked me handing me a bunch of flowers that looked so pretty. "Sure." I gave Ian a worried look but we didn't speak until hearing the shower turn on and her singing start. She was in her shower concert and wouldn't be listening. 

"I think she got it all out of her system yesterday." He tells me. "She loved him more than anyone in the world." "She loves you more than anything in the world. Anyone would be second to that. You're here and she feels able to go to work, don't knock her for it." "But." "her world can't stop because some ass decided to be a prick." He said, I could hear the anger in his voice. I nodded understanding where he was coming from but that didn't stop the worry. We both left Nay in the room whilst Ian went to get ready and I went to the reception to get a vase. 

I got one and head back up to her room. She opened the door for me. "Thanks." She says taking the flowers and setting them on the table. She then went back to the floor where her make-up was. "They're gonna do your make-up there." I tell her. "I know that I just, puffy eyes aren't cute." She said focusing on her reflection. "You always look cute." "Going for a bad ass business women today." She joked back. 

I rode with them to the set of the shoot and then I itched them when Nay was distracted to go talk with my favourite boy. Tom. 

--------------

I knocked on his apartment door and waited with my arms crossed against my chest. "I see she called you." I raised my eyes brows. "Called me? You're lucky she's not meant to know I'm here." I said pushing passed him to avoid a scene being created in the middle of the building. 

"How could you do that to her? Now? Like it's not okay ever to do that to someone never mind whilst they're grieving their mother!" I say to him turning on my heels to face him when I heard the door close. "It was a mistake." "3 months isn't a mistake. Once isn't a mistake it's a fucking choice! And to Nay. She's done nothing but try and make you happy. Thats all she ever does is make people happy!" "I know." "no. I don't think you do know! Tom she's heart broken! You did that! You made her feel like utter shit! Like she wasn't enough." "I'm sorry." "Sorry." I laughed. "You wasn't enough for her! You fucked up. You lost out!" "I know." "Gosh you're so stupid Tom!" I shouted at him.