Onesie's

IAN'S POV

Even doing minuscule things with NayVee it's still fun in some way. We were driving to the grocery store and she turned it into a kareoke which is always fun. And whilst we were at the store the shopping cart became her sail boat and I was pushing her around as she pulled things off the shelfs she needed. But of course she has no clue what she needed because she doesn't cook. 

"Are you really going to teach me to cook?" She asked as we unloaded the car to carry them upstairs to her apartment. "Yeah, it's about time you learnt." I say. "Good luck." "You're not that bad." "Theres a reason why I only have Eggo's and Dino's in my freezer." I laughed at her as we walked to the elvatore. "You can't be that bad." "Kat has tried to teach me to cook a million times. And she's kicked me out of the kitchen everytime." I laughed louder, Kat is a patient women so for her to get that annoyed... Though it's a little different because V is her baby sister so they tend to have a shorter temper with your siblings... I know I do. 

We packed the shopping away quickly and then I got her to help prep for dinner, cutting up the vegtables, measuring things out the basics and she had that down. It was accompanied by singing and dancing little dangerous to do with a large knife in her hand but she got it done. 

The next step was cooking the food, and I've never noticed Nay's short attention span. It's so short, I don't know how she is able to get anything done and this is why she can't cook but she just can't pay attention for longer thn 2 minutes. "Babe, the steaks." I tell her turning the heat down. "Shit sorry." She said turning from the cake mixture. "Ah, you're teaching her how to cook?" Kat said ammused coming in. "Trying." I say and she laughed. "Discovered her short attention get?" She asked coming over to help her sister out. "Yeah noticed that the minute the music went off." "Yeah we found that-" She turned the music back on. "Music helps her concertrate for a little longer." Nay looked at me with innocent eyes. "I'm trying." She defended herself. "I know you are baby." Kat says kissing her cheek. "My little bundle of thoughts." Kat says to her laughing. "Go change I'll do this." "I have to change." V complained. She was in sweats and a tee she looked fine. "You're having guests, go change." "Yes mum." V said rolling her eyes. "Less of the sass please." Kat called after her. 

"What needs doing?" She asked looking around. "Not much she managed to stay as focused as she could." I say flipping the steaks. "Do you want to go change then?" She asked. I looked down, what was wrong with my outfit? "Sure." I went into the bedroom and V was sat on her phone. "Loving the new outfit." She chuckled as she locked her phone and stood up. She hadn't changed at all. "I'm putting my unicorn onesie on." She said going to her cloest. "You are not!" "I so am!" "You want one?" "Kat's going to be pissed." I say getting up and taking the onesie that she held out to me. "Paul's wearing one too." She tells me. "So is Nina and Candice so I think she'll be pissed because no one gave her the memo." "Evil." I smirked as I walked back out with her. 

We both changed her in the bathroom me in the main room. "You look adorable." I say as she came out. "Even did my hair." She joked, she had put on her wig covering her curls. "She can't say I didn't make an effort." She defended. 

"You and Paul are going to be matching." "Matching." She nodded. "We have matching onesie, we had a sleepover one time." She dismissed it. "It's a little tight." I say turning around so she could see my butt. "It looks good." She tapped it and I laughed turning around quickly. "Hey hands off the goods." I joke with her. "Well if it's on display like that." We both laughed loudly she fell back on the bed laughing. Being around NayVee has been really good for me. She knows how to have a good time and it has distracted me a lot. But she's also there to talk and she gets it. She understands what I'm going through right now. She's such a good listener and she knows when I need a hug and when I need space. She reads people so well and I couldn't ask for a better friend right now.