One Last Time

"Truth or dare." I looked at my sister unimpressed, she's had one too many when someone is bringing you drinks it happens. "Kat are we in High school?" Paul questioned her. "It'll be fun." Bee says trying to get him on board. 

"fine." He agreed. I'll play, will I take it seriously, no. But I'll play. It'll be entertaining to say the least. 

"You can go first." She says pointing at me. "Why?" "Because I said so it's my game." "Oh we really going back to that." She nodded smuggly. "Okay then, if we're going by them rules. It's your game you say so the oldest goes first." I smiled in triumph. "Fine." She was too drunk to argue. "I pick Truth." "Who is your faviourate person in this room?" Nina asked. "Thats easy... she's going to pick her boyfriend." Jo says. "Or her sister." Dan says. "Or me." Nina says and everyone laughs. "NayVee." She answers to put the bickering to bed. 

"Paul truth or dare." She asked. "Dare." "Do a fire ball shot." We got the shot made and he took it. "Woo, that was warm." I laughed at his reaction it clearly burned as he drank it. "Dan." "Truth." "Hot person here?" "You of course my sweet darling husband." He says trying convince the room Paul was the hotest in the room... I mean maybe... but my sister was pretty fucking hot! Like have you seen her? 

"Nina truth or dare?" "Dare baby!" She was hyper as always. "I dare you to...

---------

The game went on for two hours. I'm currently wearing JoMo's jeans that are a million and four sizes too big for me. I have my hair in two bunch that was done by Claire. I'm wearing Nina's bra and she has mine on. Kaylee has Ian's top on and Ian's wearing her very small crop top that covered pretty much nothing. Joe had my jean shorts on... And i use the word on very loosly as they wouldn't go past his knees so they were just chilling around his ankles. 

Kat's wig was now on Pauls head, he looked faboulas after Pheeb did his make-up. Daniel did her make-up. Me and Kaylee kissed. But that wasn't the first time that happened. Daniel gave Paul a lap dance. Matt had his shoes on his hands... Micheal got off easy and only had to switch shoes with the person with the smallest feet which was Claire but she had sliders on. Cadice was wet from her trip to the hot tub. 

It was a lot of fun tht was had to say the least. And we were finally making our way up to the rooms to have a well deserved sleep ready for a full day on the water. We were having a beach picnic tomorrow on a small private beach. I was looking forward to it but I was tired and couldn't wait for a sleep. 

"Swap with me." Claire whispered as we were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. "What?" "Beds." "Why?" I say back. "Ian's cuddely when he's drunk." I smiled. "So." "No." I laughed more. "Ask Kaylee." Kaylee didn't know Claire that well so it was only fair we asked her opinion on the matter before actually swapping. 

"She said it's fine." "Okay." I say as I threw my make-up wipe in the bin under the sink. I closed the bathroom door completely to change into my Pj's the girls did also. Ian was singing to himself in the room still in Kaylee's crop top. 

"I'm gonna go say night to Kat." I tell them before walking out the bathroom. The boat was rocking a lot and it was hard to keep my balaence as i walked, the seas were defiently getting rougher. I knocked on Kat's door and waited for her to tell me to come in. "Just wanted to say goodnight." I tell her as I sit on the corner of the bed. "I was going to come to your room when I changed." She says as she changed in front of me. "Wheres Micheal?" "Still on Deck with JoMo and Dan." "Oh gosh don't tell Ian that." I laughed. "He still dancing." I nodded and she laughed with me. "Good luck getting him in bed." "That sounds so wrong." We laughed harder. 

I laid back on her bed and she joined me a few seconds later. "Thank you." I say looking at her she had a smile lacing her lips. "For what?" "For this trip... for being the best big sister ever." I tell her. "Cheese ball." She said bopping my nose with her finger. "I mean it Kat." I say with a soft smile. "In that case I owe you a thank you." "I love you." I tell her meaning it, and she knew it. She was the most important person in the world to me. We had gone through so much, she had gone through so much and she's came out so strong and it didn't turn her cold she was more caring for it. She was way more protective of me and she was way more affectionate towards me... we could have lost each other multiple times in our lives, it's important for us both to show our love and admiration for each other.