Kat Malarkey

A YEAR LATER

@KatGraham: There are so many photos I could have chosen to post of the special day sorry @MichealMalarkey You just didn't make the cut

@KatGraham: There are so many photos I could have chosen to post of the special day sorry @MichealMalarkey You just didn't make the cut. Hehe, thank you for marrying me though my love! You've made me the happiest girl in the world.  

---------------

@NayVee: How are you this stunning! It was such a beautiful day! Proud little sister right here!

@MaarieGraham: Stunning Cuzzy

@Fan1: How amazing did their wedding look!

@Fan2: To be part of their wedding I would have sold my right arm!

@MichealMalarkey: You look beautiful why waste a post on me I'm only your husband. I love you my KitKat. 

------------------

A YEAR LATER

"Nay," Ian said nudging me with his foot. I was sleeping until he did that. "What?" I questioned. "Phone." He mumbled loosening his hold on me. "Huh?" I questioned half asleep. "Phone baby." He said softly slowly sitting up with me. 

"Hello?" "You need to answer it first." He reminded me. "Hello?" I repeated rubbing my face. "Hi aunty Nay, Nay." "What time is it?" I question, still hazy from being woken up. Micheal laughed down the phone. I think we've given aunty a surprise wake up call. "Wait, aunty?" I say finally clicking to what the hell was going on. He chuckled so more. "No way! How is he?" "He's perfect." I smiled. "How's Kat? Does she need anything?" "She all good. The baby is all good. We just wanted to let you know baby Marlon has arrived." I smiled holding my hand on my heart.

"The nurse said it's best if you come in the morning." I nodded despite him not being able to see me. "Are you sure Kat's okay?" I asked. "She's good. Still high from the gas and air." "Promise." "She's good Nay." I smiled. "Send pictures." "I will. I will." "Congratulations Micheal! You're going to be an amazing Dad!" I tell him. "Thank you. Means a lot coming from you." I made a kissy noise into the phone. "Love you. I'll see you in the morning." He told me. "Love you see you in the morning," I say back hanging up. 

I can't believe my nephew is finally here! 

"Everything okay?" Ian asked. I nodded smiling. "What?" "Congrats on being an uncle," I tell him. A smile broke out on his face. "Are they all okay?" "Yeah, they're good. Baby Marlon." I tell him. "We can go see them in the morning, Kat's still high." He chuckled. "You're not going back to sleep now are you?" He questioned knowing what I was like. "I'll hit the gym let you sleep." "We could do a different form of work out." He said pulling me over to him. I pushed his face away. "Morning breath," I say frowning. "Yours isn't too great either sunshine." I laughed loudly. 

"I'm gonna go to the gym." I point getting out of bed. He sighed. 

-------------

After my workout, it was 7. I snuck back into our apartment. Yes, ours. We moved in together to a bigger place. We're currently in the process of packing this place up. Ian found a cute little ranch where we can have his horse live with us. And there's a chicken coop with so much garden that we can do whatever we want. The house was a manor style and we were currently doing renovations on it to make it more modern and to our taste. But for now, we're staying in the apartment.