Harrison's Cave

I woke up next to someone that wasn't Paul. "Morning."  mumble to V. "Morning." She said rolling over to face me. "Do you think everyone else is up?" I asked her. "Probably not. They were all pretty drunk." She chuckles to herself. "Though I was meant to be helping Paul with his date this morning." She slowly sits up. "I'll help you, I doubt he'll be awake." 

We go down and get cooking. She does the smoothie bowls and I make the pancakes. We carry it out in time for Paul and Pheebs to come down. "V's just putting the flowers out." I say quietly to him. He smiled. "She's the best." "She is." I say, V comes in with the spear flowers in hand. "Morning." Paul kissed her forehead. "Morning." She said back. "What are the plans for today?" Pheebs asked. "I think we're all doing our own thing... due to the hang over." I tell her and she chuckles. "Right." I tug V in the direction of the stairs to disappear, when out of sight we run to the balcony to watch Pheebs reaction. 

She looked completely shocked. "WOOO!" We both called. "Get some Paul!" She shouted he flipped her off and Pheebs laughed covering her face. We then went to her find her sister. She was with Micheal in Claires room. The rooms were so messed up, the only person who slept in the correct room was Kaylee and me. Everyone else pretty much crashed where they could. 

"Kat." "Shh." She complained. "Fine... Asprin is on the bedside table." She tells her sister before leaving. "Kay, baby?" She said softly. "Asprin on the bedside table my love." "Love you." Kaylee mumbled not moving her head. "Love you, rest up." 

"So, thats our friends occupied for the day." She says to me. "Can I take you somewhere?" I asked her. "Where?" "Think of it as a birthday surprise." I said with a soft smile. "You got me a surprise." "Well another one." "Fine." "Get changed and meet me at the door in 30." She nodded. I went to make a call to the Barbados Island adventure. You get to go on tours of the caves and feed the monkey. She'll love it. Plus we get to try out a new beach. 

"What are the plans today?" Claire asked. "Taking V to the Harrison caves. "Ooh I want to come." Claire says "Count me in." Joe adds. "Okay." Would have been nice to spend time with just her but thats fine. "30 minutes downstairs." I go to my room and get ready and call to add two people to our reservation. 

Everyone else in the house were still sound asleep, which was odd, the places we stay are never quiet. I showered and got dressed as quick as I could to meet V downstairs. She was stood in the entrance on her phone. "Hey." "Hi, do I look okay?" She asked looking down at her outfit. 

"You look perfect

"You look perfect." I tell. "Dresses are not my thing." We both laughed. "Claire and Joe are joining us... That cool?" She nodded. "I think the car's here." Jo said coming down. "Where are you guys heading? Matt asked. I felt V's hand brush against mine so I laced our fingers together. "Out." I said. "I don't enjoy your attitude." "I don't enjoy a lot of things about you but here you are." I tell him flatly. "Mate, not worth it." Joe told me. "Come on... We have plans." He says encouraging me to leave.