Date Night

@NayVee: Spending time with you is my favourite thing

@NayVee: Spending time with you is my favourite thing. Love you @MaarieGraham can't wait for our next girls weekend.

——————
"So are you and Ian fine now or?" Kaylee asked after I filled her in on all the drama. "If we were fine do you think we'd be back in bed eating Ice-cream?" I questioned. "I don't know. I eat ice cream in bed all the time." "So do I but normally in a bowl not out of the pint," I explained and she laughed at me. "Please help," I say flopping down so my head laid on her lap. "Just give it time. You two managed to get through all the media drama. "But this isn't fake drama anymore... this is real. I really like him. And I told him." "Maybe he's just shocked that you like him." "Who wouldn't like him... he's so sweet and thoughtful. he gives the best hugs. And he's hot." I list. "You know what he's been through maybe he doesn't believe you." I sighed and rubbed my face. "I know. But it's just...I wish he would you know." I looked up at her. "He's the first male that I've felt safe around in forever. Literally. And not safe in terms of them not hurting me. Like I feel with Paul or Micheal. But safe in terms of being myself. Being vulnerable with him. I feel safe in every sense of the word." She stroked my hair out my face. "Tell him." "I can't tell him..." 

"Well I'm not going to let you mop about about this so called rejection." "It was rejection." "No... He hasn't techniqually said no yet. So, tonight I'm taking my wife out. On a date and we're going to have a good time." "You're too good to me." I tell her smiling. She smiled back and duked down to kiss my nose. 

"So what are you wearing?" She asked. "I still have that dress..." "The black slip one?" I nodded. "That would be cute... I might borrow you're black and sliver trousers." "They'll look so nice on you." We continued to plan the outfits and then we continued with the planning process and booked a table and a nice resturante. And then a table at a cute cocktail bar not too far from the dinner palce. 

---------------

@NayVee: Date night with my wife @KayleeBryant, Thank you for cheering me up baby

------------------

"I'm gonna stay." Kaylee says. The other girls ended up meeting us at the cocktail bar and I wasn't in the mood to drink too much. "Okay...I'll leave my door unlocked." "Thank you." She kissed my cheek. "Stay safe." I say to the other girls as I hugged each of them.