𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬

"𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 you ok?" Mikasa asked the brown haired boy as he sat across from her on the sofa. His eyes pointing to the large window, looking out to the city. Eren hummed in response to Mikasa, simply because he didn't feel like talking about his feelings or thoughts.

"Eren you have been so quiet, I don't think you are." Mikasa stated, her posture straight as she questioned the boy she was so deeply in love with. "Mikasa I'm fine." Eren snapped. Mikasa sighed lightly, she knew this was over that girl- the one Eren seemed to be in love with even though they had only met.

"Eren if this is over that girl I-" "Mikasa! I'm fine! God do you even listen anymore?" Eren barked at Mikasa, turning his attention to the girl fully now. "Apologises Eren I just care about you." "Then stop. It's getting old Mikasa." Mikasa looked down at he black shoes, though Eren would snap at her from time-to-time this felt different.

Mikasa nodded at Eren's words, not bringing her slight off her shoes.

"We aren't kids anymore, I don't need your help anymore. Go make yourself Jean's slave." Eren growled, Mikasa bit her inner lip at his choice of words. 'Slave.'

"I'm not a slave Eren." Mikasa softly spoke, her head buried in her red scarf. Eren scoffed, "Yeah I didn't willingly want you to be but here we are. You do anything and everything I ask. I'm sure if I told you to kill everyone here you would because you're like a slave. You listen to anything I say or watch anything I do." "N-no I don't." Mikasa quietly protested. "Mikasa, do you even see yourself half the time. You bow down to me like I'm a fucking god, jesus it's annoying."

Mikasa felt small tears form in her eyes, Eren seeing this and rolled his eyes.

"Tch whatever, it's the damn Ackermen in you isn't it?" Eren spoke harshly before standing and walking out of the room.

He swung the door open and walked down the long hallway, his face showing he wasn't in a good mood. He hated the thought of having to leave Y/n and destroy her home- the one she loved so much even after all the horrible things that have happened here.

"Stupid fucking Levi and Hnage." Eren mumbled. His fists clenched as he walked down the hallway. He felt as if he could punch someone in the face.

"Eren!" Eren turned his head at the sudden voice and saw a familiar blonde boy with a smile on his face- Armin. Eren rolled his eyes and kept walking, turning his head away from the boy in the process. "Hey! Eren wait up! I got this new book about the ocean and it says-"

"I don't give a damn Armin." Eren spat, not even turning to face the boy when he said this. Eren didn't care. He didn't even care a little bit. Armin stood behind Eren shocked he just snapped at him like that.

The two had been friends for longer then Armin could imagine but yet he had never been so rude to him over books, something Armin loved and he knew that. But yet again ever since Eren met you he had been happier- way happier than he ever was in paraids.

Sadly his mood changed that night at the dinner table, he had been snappy and had been out of the building they stayed at more and Armin was sure it was to see her. That one bakery girl.

And with a heart like Eren's he knew he was trying to spend all the time he had left with you.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"You know we should just have cake for dinner." Your brother spoke in a disgusted tone as he messed with the vegetables on his plate. "You won't get big and strong then." Your mother said. "Yeah Johnny, you'll turn into a pile of mush." You smirked as you began eating. "Yeah I bet you know what mush looks like, you look in the mirror every day don't you?"

"Hey!" You blurted, catching onto what your brother said quickly. "Johnny!" You mom spoke, Johnny rolled his eyes at your mom knowing what his name being yelled at meant. "Yeah, yeah sorry Y/n." "Whatever you gremlin." You snickered. "Rude." He mumbled.

The dinner table fell quiet as you guys ate your food, even little moments like this with your family made you so happy. From your brothers mean jokes to your moms happy personality. You loved it all.

You wondered if you could have something like this when you were older, and maybe even with Eren if the stars aligned perfectly. But you knew you couldn't let yourself dream like that because of how he was going to leave Marley soon- a thought you didn't like thinking about.

But as your mom says "That's just the way the cookie crumbles."

Even though you wish the cookie didn't have to crumble, at all.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hello! I'm here with a short chapter but the action of the story is taking place soon hehe

But! Please let me know what characters you'd like to see a fanfic of! I'd like to write stories about characters you guys like!!

Well I'm off to the beach, there isn't tons in Florida for nothin ;)

(Might have to take a photo of me pointing at the ocean like Even did that one time hehe)

Much love and stay safe out there!! Wear a mask because we all know captain Levi would! <3