𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐭 on the hard floor of the flying ship as Eren looked at you; a crazed look in his eyes. Your eyes were widened as you had never seen this side of Eren before- he seemed crazy.

"Y/n please tell me how'd you do it?" Eren asked, his words seemed to spill out of his mouth. "I don't know." You spoke, the words muffled by your gritted teeth. "Come on you know, just tell me." Eren was eager to know the answer to the question. But you couldn't even begin on an answer to the question.

"I wasn't supposed to meet you Y/n, hell I wasn't even supposed to know who you were. You were never even shown in a second of those memories. Everything was supposed to happen so differently." Eren ran his hands through his fingers in disbelief almost. "Eren I don't know what you're talking about with these memories." You spoke, slowly inching away from the boy.

Eren sat silent for a second, his gaze still on you as gears shifted in his head. Eren was trying to process all of this just like how you were trying to process this. You had many questions on what Eren was talking about with these memories and how you could ever possibly change them.

Eren's eyes looked focused; there were many running thoughts behind his eyes. Eren was thinking hard. He needed to know how you did this- Levi wasn't supposed to be the one to show the plan on destroying Marley. Eren was. Eren was supposed to go into war for Marley and fake being a soldier struggling with PTSD, then meet a boy with blonde hair, meet reiner then destroy Marley with all his old comrades he left for lord knows how long.

Then everything else was supposed to happen. But the day he went to that bakery which he figured was harmless, he saw it in his memories and didn't think anything of the memory. He thought it was almost like a filler. But there you were behind the counter of that bakery, the smile on your lips made a smile from on his. A smile he hadn't shown in what seemed like years since the memories started hitting him.

But you seemed to take all his issues away, you made his heart gold again.

All the new memories you made with him were ones he hadn't seen yet, it was almost refreshing to see new memories and not old ones he would know exactly what would be said or happen. You were something new for him foregin almost.

But for you, he was a boy. One you could actually see yourself dating in the future. Though you had gotten plenty of confessions from boys in your town even Marleyans- you always declined them. You thought they simply just wanted to be able to tell their friends they got to go on a date with 'one of the prettiest girls in town.' You hated being known for that, it didn't represent you at all.

It didn't show your passions, dreams, goals, interests, nothing. To you it made you feel like eye candy for boys. It made you feel like boys would only marry you for your looks and nothing more than that. But when you met Eren he didn't know your title in your town. You felt at ease knowing this. Knowing that he truly did find you interesting. He hung out with you whenever he could and talked to you about anything you two would imagine. He was a breath of fresh air.

You only wanted love in your life no matter who it was from. If it was either platonic, romantic, family, anything. The absence of your father seemed to be the reason why you always sought love. He was the person who made you feel more loved than anybody, he made you feel like the best daughter in the world.

The day your father died it left a hole in your heart, you were unable to fill this hole because you never knew how to. You didn't know how to gain love from someone it was forign for you. But when Eren came along everything seemed to fall into place for you. The whole in your heart seemed to happily be filled. By love.

For the both of you, you two seemed to be an escape for each other. Someone that understood them but didn't at the same time making them able to feel comfortable and safe around one another. It was a new feeling for the both of you.

"Y/n, are you royal blood?" Eren said, his tone serious. "No, my parents are both just normal people." Eren nodded, he knew if you were he'd get memories from you whenever you two touched- which wasn't the case. "Have you ever been to the paths before I took you? Or the sandy area?" You shook your head no. Eren seemingly grew more fractured by the second he couldn't wrap his head around how you were able to do this.

"Fucking hell." Eren spoke, his hand returning to his forehead as he began thinking again. "This doesn't make snes. How did you pull this off?" Eren mumbled. You looked at Eren, half your body filled with rage as he was confused with him. You couldn't understand how you managed to change the future. Though you had no idea Eren could see the future.

But yet again he was also a titan shifter so he was full of surprises at this point.

You watched as Eren's eyebrows furrowed, he was thinking once again. You turned your head to your brother, he was looking at Eren as if he was just released from a mental hospital. While he had every right to look at Eren this way, Johnny didn't know a thing that was going on and you didn't either.

"That's it!" Eren exclaimed, you whipped your head back to Eren. A revealed look on his face. "What's it?" You asked Eren. Eren looked at you.

"Ymir, she chose you." Eren spoke, chuckling at himself. "Who is that?" You asked, "The progenitor of Eldians. She chose you." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Listen Eren, I don't know if you hit your head while fighting the other titans but you sound crazy." You spat. "It may sound like it but Y/n this is all true." Eren said, "Why did this Ymir girl choose me?" You asked harshly.

"Because you sought the love she couldn't give."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hello! I hope you all are well! You guys are the best for sticking around to read my story, I always remember your usernames or profile pictures when you comment or vote on my chapters haha

Hello! I hope you all are well! You guys are the best for sticking around to read my story, I always remember your usernames or profile pictures when you comment or vote on my chapters haha. I am the number seven story in art! That's crazy! I couldn't thank all of you for how much that means to me. But apologies for the messy chapter haha. But there probably isn't a lot more chapters left but last time I said that my draft for this story extended ten chapters haha. But much love and stay safe out there!!!