𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 a dark rainy day in Marley, and you were stuck behind the counter of the bakery. The cold draft seeped through the windows making you shiver. You were running the bakery alone today, you mom and brother went shopping for food and it was his turn to help her with the groceries.

Though you couldn't help but feel bad because of the rain, you shrugged it off. It's karama for your brother taking the last muffin during breakfast.

Your mind ran to anything you could think of from the rain, coffee, cleaning, and Eren. Whenever you thought of him you felt as if you were on cloud nine. He made you feel so effortlessly happy. Even just hearing his name made your head shoot up, though the only person who knew the whole story with him was Liz- and she wasn't very happy hearing you had a thing with him.

You thought of the way his hair fell over his eyes making his eyes get a bit of shade from it, though you liked his eyes in the sun- it made them shine brightly. His smile when he looked at you and how perfectly straight his teeth were. Nothing about him was imperfect.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Y/n come on!" Eren yelled, a large smile on his face. You were frozen as you looked at him, the grip on your dress was tightly held above your knees as the ocean water hit your ankles. Eren looked beautiful. His hair flew through the salty wind and the sun hit his skin.

You smiled and ran towards him, his smile only growing as he saw you.

You ran up to Eren and dropped the skirt of your dress, the water soaking into it but you didn't mind.

"Y/n your dress-" You cut the boy off with a kiss on his lips, throwing your arms around his neck. Eren was shocked at first but melted into your kiss putting his arms on your lower back and pulling you closely.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You were snapped out of your memory harshly, barely being able to take in reality as the door to your bakery snapped open the bells to the door, chiming loudly. You looked up to see a frequent customer, but instead of the happy looked on his face pure terror was on it.

"M-mr. Weston what's wrong?" You asked, "Y/n get out of here! Weare being attacked!" Your face dropped, he rushed out of your bakery you guess he went to the next shop to tell them to evacuate.

You rushed to the back of the kitchen and grabbed your mom's receipt book, something she always told you to grab if you needed to evacuate. You quickly ran out of the back holding the book tightly to your chest as you ran out from behind the bakery counter.

You pulled open the front door of the bakery, the bells hitting the door harshly, You jogged outside and ran in the direction everyone else was running which was to the left- or away from the town hall.

The rain hit your face and you ran, the coldness running down your face as you already felt soaked in water. But what you wanted to know is who was attacking- or what.

You turned your head quickly behind you, your eyes widening as you saw a 15 meter titan slamming it's fist into a building near the town hall. You felt pure and utter fear rush through your veins.

But for some reason your body stopped running and turned fully towards the titan, the receipt book you held so closely to your chest dropped to your side in your right hand.

People were crashing into you as you stood in the middle of the dirt path. The rain only seemed to get heavier. Something seemed to hit you like a bullet. Your eyes widening at the titan.

The long dark hair.

The bright emerald eyes.

The broad build of its body.

You knew this titan.

The titan was Eren.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hello! I hope all you are well you all deserve it! I get to leave Florida tomorrow

Hello! I hope all you are well you all deserve it! I get to leave Florida tomorrow. Which I am very happy about because I miss my pets!! But much love and stay safe! <3