𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 in the hospital bed of Paradis as you looked out the window of the fourth floor of the building. The skyline of Paradis was truly beautiful. It was something that you would never stop loving while you were here.

It had been five months since you first came to Paradis and you had been hospital bound since you arrived. You were told that you may never move your left leg again let alone walk. But you still had hope that your leg would heal and you would be able to explore Paradis on your own without a single care in the world.

Johnny on the other hand had been staying with the Survey Corps since he couldn't live out of the hospital unlike you. But Johnny did visit you everyday. He would talk about how Jean and Connie would take him on trips with their ODM gear and how he felt like a bird flying through the sky.

You always thanked Captain Levi when he would take Johnny to see you even though the thought of a hospital made him sick to his stomach. He was a big germaphobe you learned over your time being here.

You had gotten close with other Survey Corps, some of them even coming to see you often just to chat with you. You would always listen to what their days were like because you couldn't experience anything new as of the moment and imagining doing the things they did made your days a little brighter.

Though it did take time to warm up to the Survey Corps over the five months you did. They understood how you felt towards them and slowly tried to make things up to you which was something you apperatied them doing. They could have just dropped you in a ditch when they arrived here but they didn't, they tried to befriend you.

Once you could finally stand being in the same room as any of the Survey Corps they gave you a history lesson according to Hange. According to them members of Marley were brainwashed, this confused you on how you were brainwashed but Hange said they didn't think you were just because of how you treated them when they first arrived; instead of calling them vulgar things you let them into your bakery with open arms.

It was hard to wrap your head around but you did believe them because it did make sense to you at least, it made sense of everything that was going on in Marley while you were there and all the oppression that happened to the two groups on the island over the years.

But even though you did believe them it was still hard to forgive and forget in this situation simply because of how Marley was the only home you had ever known even if it was bad. It was where all your memories were and now abandoned family bakery. You could only mourn the feeling of home knowing deep down it was best not to return to Marley.

Your head perked up when you heard the sound of a knock on the door of your room. You turned your head towards the door as you saw it slowly open. When the door was wide open enough to see who it was you saw Eren. Your situation with Eren was hard but a little more each day you hated him a little less, but you still did have a lot of hate for the boy. But something about seeing him lifted your mood.

"Hello Eren." You spoke gently, you lifted yourself up from laying down and rested on the headboard of the hospital bed looking towards Eren. Eren's hair was in his messy bun and his clothes were casual. A shirt, black jacket, and dark pants. An outfit he often wore.

"Hi Y/n." Eren said, he fully walked into the room and you saw a brown paper bag in his hands. He shut the door behind him and walked into the room more taking a seat at the chair next to your bed. "How have you been?" You asked the boy who was shifting in the seat trying to get comfortable. "I've been good, just training with Mikasa even though she can go for days on end with no break." He chuckled. You knew he wasn't wrong Mikasa could really work out for the end of time if she really wanted to.