𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

"𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 I want to see him." You spat. Your back leaning against the wall of the ship, your hand placed on your throbbing head. The black haired man side eyed you, "Does it look like I give a damn? You killed the two people who were taking care of you, and I sure as hell am not taking care of your sorry ass." The man spoke. You scolded at him as he turned his head away.

"Jean go get Jaeger." The man commanded. The sandy haired boy nodded and went out the other door of the room. You breathed heavily as you began working up a sweat- you didn't know why you were sweating again but if you had to guess it was because of how much pain you were in. You mumbled something under your breath as you closed your eyes.

"Hey you don't look too good, want Sasha and I to take you back into the room to lay down." You opened your eyes and were met with a brown haired girl and bald boy; they both were crouched down next to you to get to your level at where you were sitting. Though you wanted to say no you nodded your head, frankly being able to lay down sounded better then anything right now.

You felt arms lift you up, the bald boy picked you up bridal style and brought you back into the room you were once in; the brown haired girl following behind. The bald boy walked you over to the make-shift bed you were in and gently placed you down as the brown haired girl held your left leg to make sure it didn't hit the ground too hard when the bald boy sat you down.

"Thanks." You mumbled, "No problem," The girl spoke. "You must be Y/n the one we have heard so much about. I'm Sasha and this is Connie." She smiled, "Ok." You spoke dryly. As of right now you didn't want to know their names or in fact anything about the two. After all they did help in destroying your home. You heard shuffling as you turned onto your right side, facing Johnny.

You sighed as you looked at him, trying to give him a light smile to reassure him everything was ok. Johnny had also been through a lot in the past twenty four hours; losing his sister for a span of around five hours, seeing his mom die right in front of him, and watching his sister shoot and kill three people. Johnny knew you had to do it though- but he couldn't process why but he knew you did.

Johnny messed with his fingers as you had your eyes closed, trying to control your breathing. You tried to ease your body and relax but your whole body was tense.

Your eyes opened when you heard footsteps walking into the room and closing the sliding door. You tried to as quickly as you could throw your body up- you don't know why but during the whole twenty four hours you were trying to survive your body never left fight or flight mode even now when you were laying down.

You looked over at the door to see Eren, something seemed to hit you like a bullet when you saw his face. Markings under his eyes, his bun was more messy than usual, his body was tense as well as yours. He began to slowly walk towards you, you watched his every step making sure he wasn't trying to pull something on either you or Johnny.

Eren lowered his body onto his knees and took a seat next to you, though you were looking at him he wasn't looking at you. He was looking at his hands that were placed on his lap. The silence in the room was thick- thick enough to be cut through with a blade. You heard Eren take a large breath in as he looked up at you.

"Y/n I am so so-"

Slap!

You slapped Eren with all the physical strength your body had left in you. Your hand stinging from the fast and harsh contact of the slap. Eren brought his hand to his cheek as he moved his head back over to you. When he looked back at you tears were welled up in your eyes.

Your bottom lip was sucked between your teeth as you tried your best to hold back your tears but you failed once you began heavily sobbing. Eren looking at you not knowing what to do- or how to help you. Your face fell into your hands as you sobbed. Everything over the past twenty four hours finally hitting you.