𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"𝐎𝐰! 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧 it Johnny, roll me slower!" You barked at your younger brother. You think after seven long years of you being in a wheelchair your brother would at least know how to push you. "It's not my fault the roads coming this way are just dirt and gravel! Maybe you should try walking." "Haha very funny you jerk."

Even since your left leg became paralized from how badly damaged it was Johnny became your personal taxi, he always had to help you walk somewhere if not someone else. It was quite hard to push yourself in a wheelchair sometimes.

"Geez how much do you weigh Y/n?" You brother teased, trying to make it seem as if he was out of breath. "You are one lucky guy that I'm wheelchair bound because if not I would have kicked you in the face." "Yeah yeah that's what you always say."

Johnny was now sixteen years old and way taller than you could imagine, he really did get your fathers height. His hair was longer but not too long since he had to train for the Corps .  in the hot sun. He ended up wanting to become a Corp member after watching Mikasa train from such a young age. Though you were scared at first of the danger he could be put in you said yes, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Armin, and Sasha vowing to protect him with their life if it comes to it. This made you realize he wasn't your little brother anymore which sometimes made you sad.

But while he was training at the Corps you ran a bakery, you opened it after you were able to be wheelchair bound making it easier to bake. You named the shop after the one you had in Marley; Yum Goods. You wanted to carry on the tradition of the family bakery even if you weren't in Marley anymore.

"Mom!" You heard a voice yell, turning your head, you saw your son running towards you; a small arrangement of flowers held in his tiny hand as he smiled rushing over to you. Johnny stopped rolling your wheelchair as his nephew approached you two. "Look, it's your favorite! The yellow ones!" He gleamed brightly at you. He handed you a small arrangement of dandelions. Though they weren't your favorite flower you told him they were because your son was the type to search the ends of the Earth for your favorite flower.

"You are too kind Jiyu." You smiled. You gently took the flowers from his hands and placed them on your lap. Johnny began pushing you again once you were settled.

Jiyu was you and Eren's son. He had passed a little while after he was born but you were happy Eren was able to experience holding his son before he passed. The name Jiyu was Eren's idea. He wanted your guy's son to never experience the things either of you did. So he gave him the name freedom in hopes of letting him be free and live his own life.

Even though Jiyu was only five he was a spitting image of Eren, his eyes, his hair, his skin, everything about him reminded you of Eren. Eren would have loved his son more than anything in the world if he was here to take care of him with you.

But Eren gave his son a better life by passing, when Eren passed every single titan and titan shifter was wiped out. Titans were now only a part of the history of the world, Eren gave the freedom he couldn't get to everyone in the world. Setting his friends and family free from the horrible idea of titans. It was something you didn't know if you could ever repay him for.

"There you three are! Took you what? Four decades?" You heard a voice shout. You quickly knew the voice as none other than Connie. You looked at the tree to see the group of people who you would call family instead of friends sitting around smiles on their faces. "Uncle Connie!" Jiyu shouted.

Jiyu ran off to Connie and tackled him with a hug, Connie was like a cool uncle to jiyu even though Armin was his godfather. Jiyu enjoyed Armins company but the five year old boy could only take in so much about the ocean and other places on earth.