Chapter - I

Chapter 1~ Years Have Pass.

Harry and Narrator's (POV):

Years passed, Harry Potter had already been accepted and enrolled in Hogwarts. A school for young witches and wizards at the age of eleven.

During his first year at the castle, Harry became a seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team, shen He, Ron, and Hermione accidentally discovered the three-headed dog.

The three children discovered the Philosopher's stone, where he discovered that two faces, Professor Quirell and Voldemort, sought the stone for themselves, but failed because Harry and his friends defeated the dark lord; in the end, they saved the Philosopher's stone, and won the house cup due to the extra points. But what's Harry had him think was that there was a hushed voice always speaking into his ears, guiding him in the approach directions/paths.

He originally ignored the whispering voices, but as time went, the voices got more insisted, continuously alerting him when danger was near and directing him on what he should do; he has since followed their advice.

Even in his second year at Hogwarts, he and his bestfriend grew closer than ever, and the three of them became famous throughout the year, with some students even referring to them as the Golden Trio, because when there were troubles, those three were always involved.

Slytherins and Gryffindors were always fighting, particularly Draco Malfoy and his goons, who were constantly bickering with the Golden Trio, calling Hermione names and wanting Harry to get into trouble.

And then this fraud Professor Lockheart appears, every time he enhances his fake triumphs, a lot of bad luck always accompanies him, unfortunately, the people around him are always affected, such as when he brought a cage full of Pixies.

When he freed those creatures, we children assumed that he could handle them easily, knowing his achievements; too bad, we were mistaken. He just ran away and hid inside his office. Luckily for us, we weren't attacked or harmed. It was as if there was a barrier surrounding us, protecting us from those playful creatures,

Despite the fact that we shared classes,  none of the Slytherin students were harmed or injured, and Professor Lockheart bore the majority of the responsibility once the other professors learnt about the incident. After the pixie's mayhem, I thought i heard something like "That's what you get for stealing someone else's work, hmmp!" - Then there was silence, and I simply shook my head and went on with my classes.

As we entered second year, the Chamber of Secrets opened, Hermione got petrified, and Ron and I began looking for clues and a cure for the petrified students, and the voices communicating to me were really helpful.

I followed the voice guidance, and it turned out that Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, was the one who opened the Chamber of Secrets.

So Harry, Ron and a hostage Lockheart who had regrettably lost his memory, went to the Chamber of Secrets to save Ginny. Then a lot happened, Tom Riddle or Voldemort was once again behind all of this chaos, summoning the Basilisk and ordering it to attack the boy; fortunately, Harry killed it with the Gryffindor sword, and Fawke's tears healed his injuries, at the end of the year feast, Harry and Ron received a bone-crushing hug from their friend, Hermione.

The golden trio had no idea there was a silhouette figure watching over them, near the stairs, and when the little girl hugged her friends, the owner of the voice wanted to be hugged aswell. Then Harry heard the voice that was clearly disappointed.

"Merlin! I want a hug too"- along with -"I want to hug her too, I want to pinch those cute little cheeks, grrr."- Harry was both bewildered and perplexed yet he nevertheless shrugged the eager voice that wanted to hug his female best friend.

When Harry reached third year, the voice he kept hearing got more powerful, even Hermione informed him that she could hear a strange voice in her head, which she initially denied and explained as her conscience instructing her what to do.

But Harry explained to her that he'd been hearing that voice since the day he stepped foot in the castle. After an hour of explanation, finally, Hermione was convinced that the voice they were hearing was from someone attempting to assist them, so they both decided to notify one of the Professors, before informing their Headmaster.

When they informed both Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall about the voice, they were both surprised and overjoyed, and we had never seen them so joyful before, especially the Headmaster.

Both Professors just told them that the voice they were hearing belonged to a very special person, Professor McGonagall even suggested if the voice gave them advice, they should heed it because it would not harm them and was actually intended to help them.

And I agree with Professor McGonagall because it has been supporting me since i enrolled in this school, and it has apready helped me in protecting my friends, my home, my safety here on the castle grounds numerous times.

Hermione on the other hand was still reluctant because this was her first time hearing the voice. When we asked Ron about the voice, his response was that he didn't hear anything, and he even told us "You gone mental, both of you Harry, Hermione"- to our astonishment, Ron was struck on the head with a hard impact, which was extremely loud and painful for us to watch, Hermione and I exchanged glances and burst out laughing, while Ron nearly pissed himself and believed us from that day forward.

Also, whenever Ron and Hermione argued over ridiculous stuff, of course, Ron was always the one to initiate the argument. The voice was always present to teach Ron a lesson. Perhaps this voice has a soft spot for Hermione. I mean, she is also a girl too, right? So , women, should stick together?

(A/N: umm.. I don't think so Harry.. 🤔)

For example, one time he kept bugging Hermione's cat 'Crookshanks', blaming the unfortunate cat for eating his rat, in return, Ron received a hex. Ron's hair grew incredibly long till it reached the floor, and every time we tried to cut it, it reverted to being long and the color change into blonde, just like Malfoy's hair.

We informed Professor McGonagall, but the elderly witch simply shrugged her shoulders and smiled softly. When we learned she knew who hex Ron, she quickly let it go, stating that the charm will wear off at the end of the day. And she is correct, and the twins make hilarious jokes about it.

Then, as usual, trouble found us three, and we entered the Shrieking Shack. Hermione and i pursued the Grim who abducted Ron and saved him from becoming its food, and it turned out to be Sirius Black, and he was innocent the entire time, Scabber's, Ron's rat, turned out to be Peter Pettigrew, the one who actually betrayed my parents. Remus Lupin was a werewolf.

Along the way Peter Pettigrew attempted to flee, but a magical bubble suddenly appeared and imprisoned him.

Professor Lupin nearly transformed into a werewolf, if Professor McGonagall hadn't arrived with a vial of wolfsbane in her hand, and allowed our werewolf Professor swallow it in time, it would have been a wild night for all of us.

The next day, Sirius Black proved his innocence and made the front page of the newspaper, while Peter Pettigrew was immediately imprisoned in Azkaban.

Sirius is now a free man, and he can even stroll outside freely, unconcerned about whether people are still afraid of him or brand him a criminal, nonetheless, certain people continue to look his way, with sympathy in their eyes, and Sirius simply ignores them.

Finally, they are in their fourth year, and they have no idea that their lives are about to change, because a sixteen-year-old girl has finally awakened from her deep slumber, alot of new challenges and threats will come to the castle and their lives. But that is a story for another chapter.

(A/N: It's the end of the chapter; thank you for reading, more update are coming!!!)

⍣ ೋ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
  Words 1378