Chapter - XIV

Chapter 14 ~ The Yule Ball.

Hermione sat quietly at their Gryffindor table, a deep scowled forming on her face as she read an article written by Rita Skeeter about her and Harry, as well as Victor Krum. Worried about Jordan could believe this ridiculous scandal, especially because the article was related to her.

But she didn't see Jordan was there, she saw what happened, and she believe Hermione just supporting her friend and as for Victor he just backing up Hermione and Harry, but Rita Skeeter turned everything around.

A boy makes his way to the Gryffindor table to deliver a large box in his arms. And stop in front at the redhead boy who is busily eating his heart out...

Ron looked over to the boy holding a package, he thanked him and was about to open the paper wrappings, when the boy still stood there looking at Harry excitedly.

Harry senses the little boy intense gaze, he just smiles in his direction, while Ron nudge the boy gently.

"Not now Nigell, Later"- Then the boy make his way to his friends.

"What that's all about?"- ask Hermione frowning her eyebrows.

"Oh, I promise him Harry's autograph"- replied Ron. Hermione gave him a look. He just shrugged it off..

"Enjoying being Harry's bestfriend now are we Ron?"- Jordan said with a playful smirk on her lips.

"Oh look, Mom send me something."- said Ron once he open the package. He held it up, and an old looking dress robe exposed in front of them..

"Mom, send me a dress."-all attentions were now on theirs, well on him..

"It does matches your eyes, is there a bonnet, ah hah!"

"Put those down Harry"- said Ron while rolling his eyes. Then stroll to his sister.

"Hey Ginny, this meant for you." said Ron holding the robes. Showing it to her..

Ginny look at her brother and to what's his holding, she frown immediately and said.

"I'm not wearing that, its ghastly."- then Jordan and Hermione laughs and Ron heard them..

"What's that all about?"- Ron confusedly said..

"Merlin Ron!"- said Jordan laughing her ass off. While Hermione giggling beside her..

"There not for Ginny, there for you."-said Hermione the twins and their friends burst into laughter.

"Dress Robes."- both Jordan and Hermione said. Harry was now laughing too.

While Ron frowned and confusedly said -"Dress Robes for what.?"

.·:*¨༺ ۵ ༻¨*:·.

"The Yule Ball, Has been a grand tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since it's inception on Christmas Evenight, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity"- Professor McGonagall announced.

"As representative's of the host school, i expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward and i mean this literally because the Yule Ball is first and foremost a dance."

The boys on the corner room all let out a synchronized grunts and huffs, while girls whispered, giggling with excitement to this approaching Yule Ball.

Jordan who's in the center between the boys and girls seats was leaning against the wall, with Mr. Filch and an old gramophone on her leftside.

Professor McGonagall was in the middle of the room explaining the purpose of the Yule Ball.