⚠️••Ì ~The Goblet of Fire••⚠️

Hello there!👋 I just wanted to remind everyone, I do not created the storyline or the characters of the Harry Potter book. Except for the additional scenes and originals characters that I've created, but the rest belongs to JK Rowling.

Oh!.. I've also changed some of the original character's ages, such as where and when they were born in the original book, and deaths, as well as one or two of the actors, and actresses..

I added additional chapters, including intimates ones between Hermione's and your female OC...

I sincerely hope you enjoy this book, and add it to your library...

Warning: For everyone especially for the MINORS, this book contains chapters with sexual scenes, in other words, there's alot of SEX scenes, if you are not 18+/higher age, this story is not for you, I don't need my books to be reported on wattpad AGAIN, once you realize you don't like what you're reading or is not the right story for your age.

All I need is open minded readers on my page.. I had alot of stuff to work on, and I didn't have time to re-read or re-edit my stories anymore, also, this book is just a fan-made, and I don't earn money from publishing it. I am merely here because I want to share my stories.. my imagination, my ideas, Beside I've already warned you, it's not my fault if you don't understand my concept, it's even stated in my tags that my work is not for minors, another thing is that i used Google translation on the spells in this book, so yeah, I apologize in advance if my spelling language is incorrect, i hope you all understand..

Please take your time reading, and thank you very much....

👏JK Rowling🙇‍♀️🤘

(Oh, in this book, i change Severus Snape ending and love story, because I thought he deserved to be love and have a family on his own, and I'm also going to let him live this time. Thank you for reading, and I apologize for my awful English, but at least i tired...😁)