Chapter - XXIV

Chapter 24 ~ Rescuing Harry from the Dursley House.

Months have passed, and as Jordan noticed the changes in her physique, she has more muscle than she anticipated,

More muscle developed in her biceps, chest, legs, and most importantly, her formerly six-pack abs expanded into eight packs. She can't help but trace her fingers through it, staring at the mirror in disbelief.. her hard work paid off by producing these babies.

She wonders if Hermione will still recognize her as a result of this. Oh, she also chopped her hair shorter, making her appearance become more attractive and desirable.. (see the picture above👆)

Currently, she is writing letters to her girlfriend and friends. She's staying on one of the bedrooms at Shacklebolt Resident, she's staying here for about a month now, after her training was finished, she want to see her old friend's and received excellent news on the way, Collete is two months pregnant,

Jordan was overjoyed when she heard the news, and the Shacklebolt Couple chose her to be as their baby's godmother. She eagerly agreed because she adored children, especially her best friend's children, Jordan and Kingsley will spoil them to rotten, but Collete smacks their heads for thinking so. She does not want their children to grow like other spoil witches and wizards brats.

But, of course, the two reluctantly nodded and still spoiled them in secret, teaching them proper manners and respect for other people, including animals and creatures that they might socialize.

Anyway back to Jordan, after she finished her last letter and gave it to Zock, her owl, whom her uncle Aberforth gave him to her, and said that she will need him in the near future, and he was right.

"Knock, Knock"

Her door slowly opened, and Collete's head peered into the room. Scanning the room to find her friend.

"Jordan, Kingsley need you downstairs, he wants to talk to you"- she told her with a smile..

"Yeah, sure, just give me a minute."- Jordan told her as she stood up. She went downstairs with Collete while helping her with her steps, Collete finds it amusing how protective and careful her friend and husband are towards her...

"What is it Kingsley?"- asked Jordan, sitting down at the single sofa and looked at her old friend.

"We need to get Harry,  om the Dursley House."- Kingsley seriously said, and grabbed his wife's hand..

"What's going on?"-Jordan asked, as her attention focused on him.

"Harry was attacked by Dementors, well, rather than him and his cousin. Harry used a Patronus Charm to save their lives, and when the Ministry Of Magic found out, they expelled Harry from Hogwarts, but Albus your Uncle demanded a hearing, he assigned us to get Harry from the Dursleys, where his uncle has locked him up in his room, and Moody and the others will be waiting for us later in the evening, Albus wants you to come along and accompany him back to the Headquarters and stay there until the school starts."- Kingsley explained and waited for Jordan to speak.

"The fuck the Ministry thinking."- stated Jordan and added.

"Alright, I'm going to pack my stuff."- she went back to her momentary room and packs her belongings.

When the first war broke out, her Uncle organized and established the Order of the Phoenix, a secret society. There are just a few remaining members of the society, including Kingsley and the others who trained her during those past few months.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Time Skip ࿐ྂ

"Come on Dora, stop pushing and stepping on my foot, or else I'll tell everyone about your secrets."- Jordan grunted to Nymphadora, they are now walking upstairs inside the Dursley house.. and headed to the boy's room