Chapter - XII

Chapter 12 ~ Champions Selection.

Every students in Hogwart's, Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons were crowding the great hall, with some students sitting and some standing.

Everyone was ecstatic to find out who would be chosen as the Champions, which led to a variety of boisterous discussions.

"Quiet, please, to the students who were standing, please sit down!"- Headmaster Dumbledore bellowed..

The commotions stop when their headmaster begins his routine speech..

"It's time now for the moment you're all been waiting for - The Champions Selections!"- he shouted, waving his wand at the fire basket around the walls, slowly extinguishing the orange flames turning it dim.

The Goblet of Fire gleamed brilliantly inside the chamber. Everyone eagerly watched and awaited the name of the first champion.

The flame turned red, and a burnt piece of parchment flew into the air, Headmaster Dumbledore caught it and extinguished the small fire on the edge.

"The Durmstrang Champion is..."- He read,  pausing briefly but still keeping an eye ahead..

"Victor Krum!"- students cheers echoed within the room as Victor got up from his chair with pride, and then shook hands with Headmaster Dumbledore and moved on to the next chamber.

"He got in!"-  Ron exclaimed and cheered for the well-known seeker, Jordan snorted at the Durmstrang champion. Hermione giggles, seeing the taller girl scowled before she side hugs her.

Jordan heart leaped by the unexpected action and put her arm around Hermione's waist to draw her closer.

Cheering died down as their attention returned to the Goblet of fire which ejected another slip.

"The Champion for Beauxbatons is... Fleur Delacour!"- a familiar blonde girl stood up smiling to her fellow students. Some did cry as they were not chosen.

"Yeah, Fleur!"- Jordan exclaimed, Fleur heard her voice, and look at her direction, she acknowledged Jordan and waved her hand and smiling at her jolly attitude, while the girl in her arms looking at her with a frowning brows, Hermione felt uncomfortable in her stomach as Jordan payed attention to another girl.

Like Victor did, the blonde girl shook Professor Dumbledore's hand and went into the chamber.

"When did you and that blonde Beauxbatons girl become close, Jordan?"-asked Seamus with a teasing smile on his lips.

"Come on lad, stop that, we don't have that type of relationship, in addition, I met her through her little sister Grabrielle, I saw that adorable little girl crying,

Some of you may not know that my weakness is children, when I saw her in tears, I didn't hesitate and immediately help her, and after that, I got to know her sister Fleur, she's a sweet and passionate older sister, and No don't give me that look Dean, we're just friends, nothing more."- Jordan told the group, her eyes spotted Grabrielle who was waving at her direction.

Jordan smiled brighten and eagerly waved at her little friend in return, the group noticed Jordan's gesture, and followed the taller girl's lead, spotting a cute little blonde girl who was grinning, and waving at Jordan.

"Awhhh, I had to admit she's a cute little girl, and lovely.."- said Ginny, Hermione nodded in agreement and turned to look at Jordan, observing that she had this soft and tender expression. Hermione can't stop thinking. What 'if' she and Jordan had a girl like that? Will Jordan look at their girl like that? Will she love her? Adore her?