Chapter - XVI

Chapter 16 ~ Yule Ball & Drama - I.

"Where's Jordan, Mate?"- Ron asked to his bestfriend, they're now getting ready for the Yule Ball, already wearing their suits and robes. Ron doesn't had a choice and wear the Dress Robes that her mother send him, while Harry wear a normal black tuxedo.

"I don't know Ron, she said she'll be going somewhere, I think she's going to get her little Date."- said Harry while looking at his reflection at the mirror.

"I wonder what her suits looks like."

"You will see it yourself when the Ball start."

"Yeah."

.·:*¨༺ ۵ ༻¨*:·.

Ron and Harry met their dates on the way, Luna complimented Ron's Dress Robe as she saw it, but Ron just blushed he couldn't look at Bianca in the eye, being embarrassed of his robe..

"Don't worry Ron, it does look good on you."- said Bianca and hugged Ron's arms, at the same time kissing his cheeks, Ron tense but smile.

"Let's go"- said Ron feeling happy and confident as his date was the girl she fancied. Bianca too she was so astonished when Ron asked her to be his date in front of her brother, Cedric even teased the redhead boy that he took his time to asked his sister.

Lots of people question Bianca to be their dates, but she refused she had this feeling that maybe Ronald Weasley will ask her to the ball. And the next thing she knew he was there nervously and confidently asked her to be his date.

"Woah"- Ron awe, when they saw the rest of their friends along with their dates, they're all beautiful and handsome wearing their own dresses and suits.

They saw their friends and went toward them, the twins see their brother Ron wearing the dress robe, they about to make fun of him but realized that Ron's date was the girl he fancied since he was little. They both looked at each other, shocked that their shy brother ask his crush to be his Date. This is a lot of improvement they admitted.

Then Cedric and Cho Chang arrived, they're looking so good, Harry quickly admire the chinese girl and stare at her once he set his eyes on her..

"Wow, She look beautiful"- Luna complimented then Harry said.

"Yeah she is."

Harry glance at Luna and notice that she was looking at the top of the stairs, he followed where Luna's gazing at and saw his bestfriend slowly walking down the stairs wearing a pink chiffon gown, looking all pretty..

"Oh Merlin!! That's Hermione right?, she look so pretty, no she's gorgeous.."- said Bianca who's standing right behind Harry and Luna.

Victor Krum was waiting at the bottom of the stairs smiling and mesmerized by his beautiful date, once Hermione stop in front of him, Victor kissed her hand as greeting.

But the noise stop all of a sudden and all their attentions turned to the new arrivals at the entrance. Harry, Ron, Bianca, Luna, especially Hermione were all confused and glance at the entrance door.

They saw two look a likes Royal's who just arrived, a little girl wearing a beautiful golden glittering dress, hairs put up into halo braid, while her tall partner is standing right beside her with her beautiful midjourney golden butterfly suit and she didn't botton up two of the beads on her inner dress shirt, some of her chest skin are showing and, her hair is tied into a low ponytail style, a few of her hair strand fell down in front of her face.

She guided Grabrielle inside the hall, others subconsciously created a path for them to saunter, when Jordan and Grabrielle walked passed them, every girl think like she's a real prince guiding her princess inside the ball. Hermione heart skip a beat, she couldn't take her eyes off of Jordan figure.. she was so mesmerized by her attractiveness glory.