Chapter - X.V

Chapter 10.5 ~ Beads Bracelets.

Later that day...

Jordan/A/N's (POV):

Words spread that the young Dumbledore stopped the killing curse, and left Professor Moody speechless and frightened. Some curious about the spell she casted or where does it came from? or who created such a powerful spell. Some don't believe that a single spell could stop the deathly powerful curse.

Jordan classes ended, she was now walking down the stairs, others house students staring at her tall figure, some even fake faint and some girls even whispered intentionally for Jordan to hear.

She was getting closer where Professor Moody classroom located, at the same time the students inside came out as the class ended, pale faces and scared and frighten expression written all over their features, a few Slytherin students have this idiotic smile on their lips but then again some were quiet.

Then three familiar faces walked out of the room, she was about to call one of them, but stops seeing the girl she fancied crying on Harry's shoulder, the boy tried to comfort his friend while whispering some soothing words to her, but it didn't work.

Ron saw Jordan ahead and tapped Harry's back and pointed her direction. Harry whispered something to Hermione ear who lifted her head and follow where her friend mentioned.

Hermione took a step back at her bestfriend and went towards Jordan, who opened her arms and hug her securely.

Hermione cried onto Jordan's chest, the taller girl glance at the two boy asking what happened but they just shrugged and went over them.

"Hermione, what's wrong?"- Jordan softly asked as she still hugging the girl, she runs her fingers to Hermione's back. Rubbing it gently and whispered soothing words.

"H-He K-Killed it."- Hermione mumbled into Jordan's chest, stuttering a little bit cause of her sobs.

"Shh. It's alright love, I got you."- Jordan glance down on her, her nose were flushed at crying and even her eyes are a bit red but she still find it beautiful. Hermione was still beautiful in her eyes.

"Merlin, how can you still stay so beautiful even though you're still crying?"- mumbled Jordan as she placed both hands on Hermione's face and wipes her fallen tears on her cheeks. She slowly bring her face closer and kissed the girl's forehead gently.

By now Hermione stop crying and already calm down. She let Jordan hold her, she's loving every touch, every sweet kisses, every affection that she receiving from her.

"There's the smile that i like to see, come now, all of us have a free period right? Before lunch let's visit Hagrid."

All together went out the castle grounds and go to Hagrid's house. When they arrived the half giant was sitting outside his house having an enjoyable tea time for himself and beside him, a black dog laying to the ground sleeping.

"Hermione, Harry, Ron and Jordan, nice seeing you four, ey, care to join?"- Hagrid smile while taking a sipped from his cup.

"Hi Hagrid, nice seeing you all happy like this, something happened?"- asked Harry, the half giant just smile at him and let Ron take some of the snacks on the table.

"As the matter of fact Harry, yes something did happend, i met this beautiful woman, she's somethi----

"Let me guess, the HeadMistress of Beauxbatons?."- said Hermione the rest of us nodded at her.

"H-how do you know that?"- asked Hagrid while blushing. The four just chuckles at his reaction.

"It's quite obvious, Hagrid"- the four of us said in sync.