Chapter - XXV

Chapter 25 ~ Order of the Phoenix Headquarters.

"Come here, Potter."- Said Moody

"I need to Disillusion you."

"You need me to what now?"- asked Harry nervously..

"Disillusion Charm."- Moody repeated, raising his wand and pointing it at the boy.

"Lupin said you have an invisibility cloak, but it won't stay on you when we're flying, This disguises you better."- Then Moody casted the charm on him.

"Come! It's time "- Moody unlocked the back door with his wand.

They all stepped outside the house, and Jordan swiftly handed Harry his broom while holding her own. If you're wondering where Osmond whereabout, well, he's at Hogwarts, guarding the castle and safeguarding it from those death eaters who want to break in..

They make a close formation, with Tonks flying in front of Harry, Jordan will be covering him from above and Lupin from below, as for Moody, he will be at the  back, and the boy will be in the middle, shielded and protected by his friend and others.

They flew on their way to London and arrived just a few blocks from the headquarters.

They landed at a grimy houses, and walked a few minutes, and stopped in front of a building..

"Where are we?"- Harry asked, looking around the peaceful neighborhood...

Lupin spoke fast -"in a minute"- and glance at Moody..

"Got it."- Moody muttered, took out a piece of parchment, and gave it to Jordan, who passed it down to Harry..

"Moody, why are you giving it to me? I already knew the place."-Jordan said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut it, girl. Read it quickly and memorize it, Potter."- said Moody, Harry looked down at the parchment, and the narrow hard writing was vaguely familiar.

"The Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve Grimmauld place in London." -it's said..

The parchent burn as Harry read it in silent, and waited in front, the building moved and another part of the building emerged slowly..

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go on."- said Moody, walking pass by Harry who is stuck-dumb for a second. He shook his head and held his luggage...

Jordan helped Harry with his other things and leisurely strolled inside the building. Following behind her was Harry, the boy looked around the house, and noticed paintings hanging on the dark and gloomy walls.

Dora passed through Harry while looking at him teasingly, then wink at the same time trip slightly at the broom on the floor..

"Oy Dora, eyes ahead before you get yourself hurt, don't scared little o'll Harry."- Jordan laughs, seeing her friend trying to flirt with Harry, Dora glares at the girl and gives her the finger.

Then Jordan set the boy luggage down, and Harry heard talking voices ahead, glancing over Jordan's shoulder, he saw the other witches and wizards, as well as Serius, he smiled at the sight of him, but the door closed when Mrs. Weasley greeted them with a motherly hugged.

"Harry, it's lovely to see you again. You're looking peaky. You need feeding up, but im afraid you'll have to wait a bit for dinner."- she said, smiling at the two...

"Ah Jordan dear, He's just arrived inside, the meeting is about to ---"- Jordan knew who Mrs.Weasley was talking about, but she only shrugged her shoulders as Harry looked at her confused..