Chapter - XIX

Chapter 19 ~ Second Task - Retrieving their lost Treasure.

The second task is about to start. All of the champions are ready to retrieve their lost treasure deep within the great lake.

Four champions were already lined up waiting for the judge to speak up the rules. The crowds were chanting their names, cheering for them, then the Headmaster of Hogwarts, Professor Dumbledore finally spoke.

"Now that all of our Champions are ready for this second Task. They have precisely an hour to retrieve the treasure that has been taken from them. On the count of three, when i whistle, the champions must dive into the water.".

"One, Two, Three! 'Whistle'"- all three Champions dive into the water, leaving Harry alone as he ate the gillyweed, he almost spit it out not liking the slimey taste, with the help of Professor Moody, he swallowed the gillyweed and pushed Harry into the water.

Time passed the crowd of students and professors, judges, waited for the first Champions to appear to the surface.

Then suddenly, they saw Jordan emerge out of the water, carrying a fainted blonde girl into her arms. Fleur failed to retrieve her treasure as the grindylows attacked her.

Jordan carried Fleur to Madam Anderson and Madam Pomprey to take care of her wounds. The students was so awe at the sight of the young Dumbledore appearance, she had these golden scales into her arms, legs and some of her face, and a gills grew on her each side of her neck, she finally use the potion that she created and the result is this.

While the girls kept drooling over her visible abs and muscles.

Jordan dive into the water again, and a few students grunts and huffs after she left, especially the girls, her Uncle Albus was amaze by the reactions of his students, then chuckles along with the Judges.

"Your niece is such a charmer, Dumbledore."- Igor Karkaroff chuckles nodding to Professor Dumbledore.

"Well, who else she could inherit her Charm? She has a very handsome uncle right here."- said Professor Dumbledore, with pride.. His fellow professors and judges look at him with amazement and snickered on his remarks.

Then, a few minutes later, Cedric emerged along with Cho Chang. They both swim towards the deck, cheered from his friends, and his followers/fans broke through the place.

Next is Victor, along with Hermione. They follow Cedric and Cho Chang lead, both swimming towards the deck.

While Fleur wraps in a thick towel gazing at the water with worries, her friends try to calm her down and whispers soothing words, but her mind is filled with her sister wellbeing.

Meanwhile, under the lake...

Jordan swims toward where the champions' treasure was located, where merpeople is living.

She saw Harry looking at his surroundings waiting for someone, then he cast a spell to cut the rope that tied on Grabrielle foot.

Jordan swam towards them and said, -"Harry, you didn't take the song seriously, you idiot."- smacking his head.

"Well, i can't leave her here"- said Harry while rubbing his head.

"That is why i am here, Uncle Albus will not let anything happen to them, he task me to do this job, Harry."- shaking her head to the boy, they swim into the surface, but Harry got attacked by the grindylows. He let go of Ron and pushed it up, and Jordan did the same to Grabrielle.

Some attacked Jordan too, scratching her face and neck lightly, but her leg was scratched deeply by the sharp claw of the grindylows. She kept fighting the sea creatures. Then she noticed Harry's charm was wearing off, and his body was sinking down the water as the grindylows started to surround him..