Chapter - IX

Chapter 9 ~ House points & Meeting A New Friend.

Jordan and the twins are now inside their classroom. Which filled with potions and different types of ingredients, their first class was making potions and their teacher was none other than Professor Snape.

Professor Snape gave them an instructions to brew a polyjuice potion, both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw students are now too busy to brew the potions infront of their cauldron, and all the ingredients were ready.

All students known how scary and strict their Professor can be, one wrong move and he will take house points from your houses and then favored his own house, the Slytherin.

"Bloody hell, Georgie did you get this right?"- asked Fred to his twin who shook his head no, both partner up to brew the potion slowly. But because of their playful personality they both failing and making trouble in their cauldron.

"What the heck!!?? Jordan you're finished already?"- said Fred as he saw his friend was done on brewing their potion. Even Jordan partner can't believe that their potion is finished.

'Pack!!'

"Go ahead mate, shout it to the whole class, better yet shout it to the world, go on!."- Jordan said sarcastically as they attract other students attentions.

"I see the Weasley twins have the time to spare on messing their fellow students, are you done with your potion?"- Snape question in his cold tone, both twins body tense at the voice and said.

"No Professor."

"Then get back to brewing or you want me to take house points on you two?"- both brothers quickly brew their potion, Severus darted his eyes to Jordan who's reading a book, potion already finished ready to be tested.

"Miss Dumbledore, finish already? Good."- Professor Snape said and held the potions to his nose and took an inhale, next was he look at the color then he randomly walked toward a Ravenclaw boy and took a strand of his hair and put it inside the vial, it bubbled for a second, then his gaze landed to..

"Mr. Fred Weasley drink this potion."- Professor Snape sternly said, all the students inside the classroom were shock at their professor, they didn't expect that he'd chose a student to drink the potion for testing.

"Yeah Freddie, give it a try"- teased Jordan as she has this big smile on her face, Fred body shuddered and accept the potion, with a shaky hands and both of his eyes closing he drunk the potion. Fred face and body turned exact identical as the Ravenclaw boy, Fred touch his body, checking if something gone wrong, he sigh in relief and glance at the young Dumbledore and nodded.

"As usual fast brewing and good quality potion Jordan, but please next time let your partner help you and let her learn something from this class. Oh, Fifty points to Gryffindor house and ten points for Ravenclaw House, all of you stop gawking and start brewing!"- said Professor Snape and smirk to Jordan way, then went back to his table at the corner of the room.

Students were dumbfounded as their mouth went ajar, this is the first time their cold stone Professor gave points to other houses and even compliments a student.

"What the fuck, fifty points!? And ten points?"- after saying that both twins received two harsh smack from their friend Jordan.

"Oh and Jordan if you have free time, return to this room and help me brew a few potions, I'm a bit running out."- said Professor Snape and once again his students were astonished, but this time their mouth hanging wide open even the twins.

Jordan laugh at their faces and wink at them playfully.

"Of course, Sev, happy to help."- she said while Professor Snape just nodded, then he continued what he was doing on his table..