Chapter - XXVII

Chapter 27 ~ Deserve to be Tease.

The hearing was successful with many members of the Ministry favor Harry side, as a result his expulsion was canceled, allowing him to return to Hogwarts and resume his studies.

Before leaving the Ministry of Magic, Jordan body shuddered as she felt someone staring at her like a sharp knife, pointing to her throat..

She turns back and scan the area till she sees a woman dressed entirely in pink smiling creepily at her, she trembles as their eyes meet, then her gaze shifted to Fudge, who is looking at her with fear and some emotion that she cannot read into his eyes.

She then resumed her tracks and urgently pushed the boy out of the Ministry.

"What the hell, Jordan!?"- Harry asked the girl when they were outside the building...

"Sorry, Harry, but that woman in pink gives me the creeps."- Jordan trembled while rubbing both of her arms, as if she were cold..

"Yeah, me too. The way she smiles and acts all innocent is so fake,.. but that was a close call. Why did Professor Dumbledore ignore me, Jordan?"- they followed Mad eye, who was blending among the muggle crowds.

"He has reasons Harry, sorry about that, the ministry were still monitoring his daily routine, he felt frustrated the way he can't walk freely with those airhead tailing after him, please understand him, Harry..."- Jordan sigh patting the boy's shoulder, then for unexplained reason, a massive headache suddenly comes to Jordan's head, cause her let out a terrible groan and stop in the middle of the crowd, the muggles stare at  her strangely, but still resuming to pass them.

"You alright there, Jordan?."- He asked, noticing the taller girl stop in her tracks and watch how she stroked her temple.

"Yeah, just a headache."- waving her hand nonchalantly, and took a few more steps..

"Alright, we have to walk to an alley, so we can apparated, Jordan. You have to take Harry with yo----

"Urghhhh!!"- Moody words stop when Jordan falls down on her knees, holding her head with both hands, as blood begins to run from her nose and ears.

"Bloody hell! Jordan!! What should we do, Professor?"- Harry exclaimed as he supported the girl. Then, with a glance to the elder man, Moody leads both youngsters to an alley before apparating them to the Headquarters...

They arrived in the dining room, where the rest were playing cards, and some wizard chess, while Molly, Remus, Sirius watched..

'Thud!'

A loud impact startled everyone, causing them to jump from their seats, looking ahead, they noticed Mad eye's worried expression, as he was looked down at the girl who's holding her head and Harry was supporting her.

"Good gracious, W-what's happening here? Is she alright.?"- Molly asked worriedly..

"Jordan!!"- shouted by her friends, Ginny dashed out of the room, getting Hermione. The males help the taller girl towards the sofa..

"M-my H-Head! It's h-hurts, Fuck!."- gritting her teeth, her jose and ears continued to bleed. Molly and Bianca gather a half dozen of towels and lau them on her ears and nose, attempting to wipe the blood away, but it is still oozing heavily.

"Remus, get the potion."- Siruis immediately instructed his friend.

Ginny returned with Hermione standing by her side, as soon she saw her girlfriend pale face, nose, and ears were bleeding, she walked closer and sat beside her, worriedly examined her face..