Chapter - XV.V

Chapter 15.5 ~ Her Little Date.

Jordan eyes keep staring up the blue sky for an hour, not minding the cold breeze touching her skin as her partner Osmond laying behind her back sleeping peacefully.

Then Osmond ears stir and glance up at the moving bushes. Some of the Beauxbatons girls was just passing by when they notice Jordan and her partner by the tree, resting?.

Grabrielle perk up at the sight of her friend, she sprinted toward the girl, who's still staring at the sky lost in her own thoughts.

"Jordan!!!"- shouted Grabrielle and jumps at the girl excitedly.

"Briell-- urgh!!!"- Jordan smiled widely once she saw the little girl, but groan when Grabrielle jumps on her.

"Bloody hell Brielle, I'll still need this to have children."-said Jordan holding her crotch, Brielle apologized but let out a cute giggle.

"You little rascal!"- Jordan was still hurting but she still tickles the little girl.

"Grabrielle that not very nice."- Fleur said to her sister, but couldn't stay mad at her for too long.

"Sorry A.J, I'm just so excited to see you."- said Grabrielle. When a playful growl interrupted them.

They look at Osmond, and forgot that he's still here, Grabrielle was so fascinated by the creature, she wanted to touch that fluffy fur but waited for Jordan to introduce them to him.

"Oh yeah, Brielle, Fleur and girls meet my partner Osmond."- said Jordan, Osmond snorted at her and stretch his big pawns and body then stood up. He look down at Grabrielle rounded sparkling eyes a few second he huff and gesture Jordan that the little girl can ride on his back.

"Well Osmond, you can't refuse Brielle cuteness like me."- she taunted the Manticore who roll his eyes on her and huff.

"Well Brielle, it's your lucky day Osmond here gave you his permission, to ride his back"

"Yeah!"- Brielle cheered and instantly went closer to the Manticore.

"Here, let me help you."- Jordan help Brielle to mounted Osmond back before the Manticore flew into the air, and Grabrielle laughter echoed through the sky.

"What a lovely and fascinating creature."- said Fleur, while looking at her sister and at the Manticore..

"Yeah, he is"- Jordan smile as she stare at the Manticore and Grabrielle who was having fun through the air.

"So do you have a date this upcoming Yule Ball?"- ask Fleur, Jordan shook her head.

"Why? Did Miss Granger refuse?"- she ask again

"Umm.. She's already have a date Fleur, I'm one step ahead to ask her. But hey at least i still have a chance to dance her, she promised, that's also applied to you too."-said Jordan forcing a smile.

"Sure, not everyday you will share a dance to a handsome and attractive teenager like you Jordan. Sorry for asking by the way"- said Fleur smiling. Jordan return the smile.

"What about you?"

"Oh a Lovely Boy ask me to be his partner and i said yes."

"What about Grabrielle, whose going to look after her when the Yule ball began?."

"Some of the younger students here in Hogwarts volunteer to look after her, as much I love my sister to see the Yule Ball, i can't bring her there."- she said and let out a long sigh..

"Hmmm.. that's a bummer..."- Jordan said, she confirm that Grabrielle was just staying in the carriage all night until the Yule Ball ended. She felt quite sad that Brielle couldn't attend this special event.