Chapter - XVIII.V

Chapter 18.5 ~ Shut Up Just Kiss Me - II.

Jordan push me on one of the desk inside the room, letting me sit on the top, while our lips still connected, suddenly Jordan lick my bottom lip, asking for an entrance which i gladly granted.

She had this minty taste, and it's so delicious, she's delicious, Jordan, on the other hand felt the same, and was overwhelmed with happiness, she's just kissing the girl she inlove with.

Their tongues explore to one another, loving the taste of strawberry, and something like tea with honey.

Because of the lack of oxygen both pulled sway, eyes slowly fluttered open, they both take a few deep breaths of air, as they calm their beating hearts.

"I've been always wanted to do that."- said Hermione both forehead touching.. while both held an eye contact..

"Yeah, well you shou--- umpph!!!."- Hermione cut her words again by kissing her, this time it's different, Hermione kiss her with desire and needs..

"Shut up, Just kiss me."- i said between kisses, and swapped our positions, now Jordan was sitting on the desk, while i straddled her lap, my hands found their way into her hair and grab it fistful, as Jordan hands remained on my waist.

The kiss lasted for a minutes or so, i didn't care actually, but right now this very moment feels perfect, after that they pulled apart, both lips were swollen and very red from kissing intensely,

Both relished listening to each other heartbeats, which is what their hearts are making right now.

"Wow, I didn't know the famous Hermione Jean Granger is a good kisser."- Jordan said, I blush and hid my flushed face on her neck, at the same time inhaling her intoxicating scent, letting out a content sigh, as well making myself relax and comfortable.

"I-in the tower,.. that night do you really meant it?."- I mumbling onto her neck, Jordan tense then relaxes, she took a few shaky breath, before answering...

"Yeah, I really meant it, I love you Hermione."- I faced her and stare into her eyes searching for lies, but I could only see is pure love, and adoration, my face heated knowing she sees me like that...

Smiling and giggling Hermione kiss the taller girl lips, lingering for a few seconds before pulling back.

"I love you too, Jordan."- I said honestly, Jordan smile grew wider and pulled me into her, capturing my lips again..

I jumped when Jordan bite my lips and subconsciously letting a small surprise yelp.

I pulled back and smack her shoulder playfully, Jordan chuckles and peck my lips many times.

"You don't know how much those three words makes me happy, Love"- said Jordan while caressing my cheek as my eyes staring directly into her ocean blue eyes..

"Say it again"- I smiled

"I Love you Jordan, I really do."- i repeated, she smile and hugged me tightly..

"Jordan?"- softly calling out for her again, hesitating to question her what's on my mind.

"Hmm..?"- Jordan hummed...

"What are we?."- I ask, my face leans againts her broad chest, as my fingers tracing circles on her left arm.

"Whatever you want us to be, Love"- said Jordan, and I felt her kissing the top of my head..

"Then, Girlfriends?."- I shyly suggested, as redness shown into my cheeks.

"Hmmm..., I Love that."- she mumbled with a big smile into her lips..