Chapter - XXIII

Chapter 23 ~ The Dark Lord Return - II.

Jordan caressed her girlfriend's face and slowly wiped the tears disrupting down to her cheeks.

Hermione stopped crying, but still letting out an uncontrollable sobbed, she opened her eyes and met her girlfriend blue eyes, which she loved to see every morning when she woke up.. she cried again, seeing her all tired and pale...

"H-Hey L-Love, D-Don't cry, it's alright, I'm here.."- Jordan whispered, getting harder to speak, and keeps wiping Hermione's tears...

"Thank Merlin, you're awake. Please keep your eyes open, okay? Don't fall asleep, Jordan. Talk to me, just stay awake.."- Hermione said in a shakily voice, she was afraid, afraid that once Jordan closes her eyes, she never open it again, Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall sigh in relief, but still couldn't help to feel worried...

"Here, Jordan, drink this."- a male voice said in the softest tone they could ever heard, they all looked up and saw Professor Snape handing a small familiar vial to Jordan..

Hermione accepts the potion and slowly lets her girlfriend drink it...

Jordan personal healing potion heal her injuries at her eye, but it did left a long scar permanently, aswell her arm healed too, the missing flesh grew back little by little, they witness how magical and effective the potion works on the taller girl..

"Thank Merlin, it heals."- said Professor McGonagall, patting her daughter's cheeks... asking questions if she's alright, or if there's any more pain she's feeling at her body. Jordan just told them she's ok.

"Where's Harry?."- asked Jordan, looking around for the boy presence.

"He's alright, Jordan, he's with Professor Moody"- said Cedric, holding one of Jordan's hands.

"What!? Oh no, no, no, get Harry away from him immediately!"- she said in alarming tone, making the others stared at her in surprise from her outburst. She tried to stand up but stop by the people around her...

"Jordan wha--

"Save him now Uncle, Mother, Sev, that Moody is fake, he's the person who is responsible for all of this, Harry is in danger."- exclaimed Jordan, the three professors immediately move to save the boy..

"Jordan, thank you, Mate, thank you. If it wasn't for you, I might already meet my death. I own you one."- gratefully said Cedric, hands trembling while being held by Jordan's..

"Hey, we're friends, right? Friends got each other backs, and you're welcome mate, at the very beginning, this tournament is really bloody, dangerous, and crazy."- she said, squeezing his hand. Suddenly, she covered her mouth and cough heavily. Once she pulled her hand away, a thick black blood covered her palm..

Hermione and the others look at her in horror and panick.

"Oh, would you look at that."-then her eyes rolled back and fainted again..Hermione catch her girlfriend's body...

"Jordan!!!"- they all shouted, Madam Anderson and Madam Pomprey immediately instructed the students to make way while they treated Jordan. Hermione stood there, looking down at her girlfriend, hugging her own stomach.