~Chapter 16~ The next day of work part 2

Once again sorry for the late update.

Enjoy;)

~Adam ' P.O.V ~

I went down the stairs to start my shift, me and Alyssa were working at the back today. As I went into the kitchen, she was too busy "flirting" with the chef Daniel and helping him get everything prepared. They were too busy to notice me coming into the kitchen. I walked straight to the sink to wash my hands, that's when they both stopped talking and looked at me.

"Long time no see" said Daniel and gave me a sort of hand shake hug. I just nodded and shrugged my shoulders and looked at Alyssa. She stood their awkwardly looking at me and Daniel. I don't know why I was acting this way towards Daniel. I guess I was just too busy thinking about that girl. I'll have to speak to Daniel after my shift and apologise and explain. I don't want to explain myself in front of Alyssa. She already knows too much about me, which isn't a good thing at all. As I look at Alyssa I just nodded my head towards her and gave her a quick smile and said "rights let's get started" and began to cut some vegetables... only to make all this less awkward. They both went their separate ways. Daniel sorting the oven and cooker and Alyssa getting all the dishes out from the cupboard, I noticed that she was on her tip toes trying to reach for something... I looked at daniel but he was too busy to notice she was struggling so I put the knife down and went upto her to help her. "Thanks" she said. We locked eye contact. (

Alyssa P.O.V

I rushed down the stairs as I didn't want Adam to have a go at me for hearing him sing again. I went straight to the kitchen and seen daniel the chef. "Heyy" he said cheerfully... at least someone's in a good mood I thought to myself. "Hi" I smiled and we just carried on from there... having a normal conversation like how was school and everything... we got interupted by Adam as he came in and was washing his hands, me and Daniel both turned around. "Long time no see" said Daniel giving him that hug, hand shake thingy that boys usually do. I felt awrkward as I was just watching the pair of them... anyway I found it strange when Daniel was being all nice to Adam and all Adam did was just nod and shrug his shoulders with a moody face not saying anything to Daniel, he then looked and nodded his head towards me and gave me the quickest smile ever! I was so confused, first he's mean to me and then he's nice. He must be trying to make this less awrkward cause he doesn't want to feel depressed when he's around me which is like most of the days of the week as we work in the same place and I babysits his siblings. Anyway he then said "rights let's get started" and began to cut some vegetables.. again trying to make all this less awkward. Me and daniel both went out separate ways. Daniel sorting out the oven and cooker and me getting all the dishes out from the cupboard, I couldn't reach one of the dishes, I've been trying so hard to reach it but no. After struggling ages someone from behind me got it down for me. I said "thanks" and looked up... it was Adam. As soon as we looked at each  other, I quickly turned around and carried on what I was doing... from the corner of my eye, I seen Adam going back to where he was. The rest of the shift just went throughout... me and Daniel talking and getting to know each other and Adam just minding his own business. Daniel was actually a nice person, it was nice talking to someone.

After we finished and cleaned away, we all headed upstairs to get our stuff... me and daniel still talking to each other and Adam rolling his eyes getting fed up of us talking throughout that shift. Oops. I did feel bad cause he was being nice to me and I just threw it back in his face and ignored him the whole night and just talked to Daniel. But again he showed all his friends my lyrics book and made fun of me... but then he doesn't know it's mine. HA! Who am I kidding... If he knew it was mine, he'd probably Show the whole school and make fun of me. As me and Daniel grabbed our stuff and was about to leave. Adam says "Daniel can I have a quick work.." me and Daniel stopped walking towards the door and looked up at Adam... He looked at me and then Daniel "in private" he says again looking back at me. "Sure" said Daniel and gave me a 'sorry' face. I just shrugged it off and said "oh well I shall see you's soon" looking at daniel and then Adam. They both nodded and watched me walking out the door. I couldn't help but wonder what Adam wanted to speak to Daniel that was so private  I'm not going to lie but it annoyed me. Maybe cause I had a gut feeling that it was about me? Or that might be me being ridiculous. As I got downstairs I said "bye" and  "Good night" to all the staffs and Adams parents. " Alyssa where are the boys" asked Adams mum. "Oh their just grabbing their stuff" I said.. I know they wearnt... they were speaking to each other but then again thats none of my business and I didn't want Adams mum to ask me what about and me just being speechless and then Adams mum asking him and then he'll think that I'm a baby and told his mum off him. "Oh good, Adam can walk you home again" she said and smiled "No!" I said way too loud whixh made the situation all strange  "I mean no its fine, I'll be fine, thank you anyway" I said too quickly and her being all suspicious "Don't be ridiculous,  I can't allow you going home alone at this time by yourself" she said as Adam and daniel both walked toward me and Adams mum. "Adam walk Alyssa home again please" she said to Adam.  I looked at Adam and seen him giving his mum that look where he doesn't want to walk me home. I think Daniel noticed cause he said "oh ill drive you home, if you want" I then looked at Daniel and smiled "No its fine, I don't mind I'll walk her" said Adam "I don't care who takes Alyssa home, just get home... its getting late" Adams mum said getting a bit annoyed as she had other things to do then talk about who's taking me home and she said said bye to all of us and smiled and walked to the back. "Let's go" said...

Who do you think is taking her home?

Adam or daniel?

Or will she be walking home by herself like last time?

Right I know this was sooo boring and stupid and that you don't even want to read it anymore. It's just cause I haven't updates for ages I forgot how I wanted the story to go so I just have to build it up again and soon it will be good... hopefully =)

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE