~Ch.p2 First day at work~

As soon as I got home, I had to get ready for my first day of work.

I want to do more things outside school so i can make friends, actually fit in for once. I want to start fresh.

The only reason I got this job is because of my parents, there's no way, I would have got this job by myself, since no one wants to talk to me.

My bosses are my parents childhood friends, weirdly Ive never met them before, I think...

Since It was time for me to go to work, I started to make my way there. When I got there, they introduced themselves to me and to the other staffs there... and I did the same, they told me I would be a waitress like their son but of course hes a waiter and on some days i would work at the back, and that me and their son have the same shift but I couldn't help but wonder, if their son was the same age as me, if he would want to "get to know" me, if he will want to be my "first true" friend, if he would like me and will he be different like me.

I went upstairs to take my coat off and put my bag away so then I can start working, I went back downstairs and start waitering the food the customers ordered, it was tiring but kept me away from thinking about how I'm invisible, I know it sounds sad but this job made me feel much better about myself. I forget I have no one, talking to these customers made me feel like I knew everyone, it's a shame I won't ever see these people ever again. I really liked this job. I kept thinking about my bosses "son", If he was Working today-but his parents said he had the same shift as me, he probably seen me, but didn't want to come near me.

"Oh well, I'm not surprised" I said to myself sadly.

It was time for the restaurant to close, which means my shift is finished, I still haven't seen my bosses son, I'll probably see him next time, since we've got the same shift.

I walked home, instead of getting the bus, with my headphones on, and humming to the music in my head.

when I got home, I went straight to my bedroom, as I sat down on my bed I heard a knock on my door.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I shouted, wondering who's at the door and what they wanted.

"Alyssa" shouted jack, as he walked into my room.

"Alyssa" shouted another voice, which I was guessing was Finn as he walked behind jack. (I couldn't think of any name's so I used jack and Finn, I know they are you-tubers, but lets not think of them as jack and Finn the you-tubers)

"Mum said were going to her friends house for dinner tomorrow" said the boys at the same time.

"Do we have too?" I said wondering which "other friends" does she have.

"Yep-P" again said the boys, as they walked out the room together, muttering to themselves.

"Damn it", I thought to myself, i really did not want to go, I'd rather stay in my bedroom and have some peace and quiet and some time alone to finish writing my songs, I love to sing, no ones ever heard me, except my music teacher. Thats a good thing. I want to keep it like that.

COMMENET, VOTE and SHARE👍