~Ch.p1 Alyssa's daily life~

Hii guys this is my first chapter, have to admit the fact that it will be boring at first but it will get better, i hope, but anyway the story is mostly in Alyssa's POV, there may be some parts from different characters POV... So yeahh enjoy:)

Alyssa P.O.V:

It's another long boring day in school, I'm currently in my 5th period which is the last lesson of the day. I sit right at the back of the room, in the corner, where no one can see me, where no one bothers to look. I talk to no one, no one talks to me, in fact i don't think anyone even knows I'm in the school.

As I was sitting in the corner of the room, I watched everyone talk, laugh, whisper, getting along with each other, others throwing pencils across the room, and how everyone had a "friend" to talk to and how I had no one.

The time flew, by me thinking only if I was like everyone else. Everything would be different. But Im different. That's the problem, but i'm not going to try to be something that I'm not.
It's always been like this for me, from as long as I can remember, I've always been alone, had no one.
Not a single living thing. I'm not trying to be full on myself but I wasn't a quiet person or anything, id try to talk to others but they'd just ignore me, like I have no feelings, like i'm not a human being like them.

I was starting to get tired of rejection and started to realise no one wants to "get to know me", they don't want to be my "friend", they don't want to "speak" to me, they don't want to be "seen" with me, that's when I lost all of my confidence in talking to others. I wouldn't say my image was bad, but I also wouldn't say I was perfect either.

I was just a normal 16 year old, who didn't fit in well with the others. I tried but got rejected. That's my day to day life. Like I said before, I'm not going to try to be something I'm not, just so then people notice me, I'm still going through the "who will I be" phase.

So what do you guys think? Shall I carry on?

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE