~ Chapter 20 ~

~ Adam's P.O.V ~

Abbey nodded her head.

Oh.

You've got be kidding me, this must be some sort of joke. She nodded her no.

I just laughed.

And looked at jasmine and waited for her to give me an answer.

She looked down at her lunch and stayed quiet.

"Well?" I said.

"Err, well yeah sure I don't see why not" she said mumbling

I then looked at abbey she was looking at jasmine like she made the worst mistake ever. I nudged her elbow and smiled her, she looked up at me pissed.

"Great" I said winking then walked off. For my next lesson, the rest of the day went quite fast it was boring but it went fast. Makes sense ?

I don't know I guess I was just quite excited to take jasmine out.

After the end of the school day I went straight to work with a good mood.

~ Alyssa P.O.V ~
I woke up the next morning doing my normal routine and having the usual routine in school and then went straight to work after school.

Adam parents said we would work in the back again. I was quite happy I think this time I would actually speak to Adam and daniel is in too. So it was all good.

I went upstairs and seen Adam.

"Hi" I said and smiled hoping he would answer me back and wouldn't make all this awrkward.

"Hey" he said and looked up at me from his phone and started to head downstairs.

Oh great ive just disturbed him from his phone.

Wait... Phewww he answered back.
he actually answered back.

I smiled and followed him downstairs to the kitchen.

Daniel was no where to be seen.

"Where's daniel" I said trying to start a conversation with adam looking at him.

"Whyyyyy does someone have a little crush on him" he said leaning in the counter and looking down at me trying to put a serious face on him.

"WHAT! nooo I err nooo" I said panicking abit like anyone would. But seriously I don't. He's a nice person but I don't.

"I'm just kidding " he said putting his hands up laughing.

"But you did sound way to defensive" he said trying to wind me up again.

"Ha ha ha" I said pulling a face at him

"Just you and me kiddo" he said smirking again as we were just doing what we usual do in the kitchen but a little extra as daniel isn't in.

"Get it? kiddo" he said again, I turned around from what I was doing and looked at him confusingly for him to explain properly

"Kiddo ? Because you pulled your tongue at me" he said walking towards....

What why is he walking towards me... I backed off abit...

Why do you think adam is walking towards her?

Comment your ideas :) and don't forget to vote