~Ch.p8 babysitting~

I walked home again after school, I had to go and babysit Lilly and Aaron my bosses children, Adam's siblings, while my parents and my bosses have dinner and "catch up"... Why couldn't Adam babysit his own siblings I thought to myself then I thought he's a "bad boy" why would he... And he probably doesn't come home till midnight.

so I walked to my bosses house straight from school, when I got there, they told me as soon as Lilly and Aaron are asleep, and if Adam is home then I can go home, and they told me the basics rules- things that anyone would tell you when your babysitting their kids.

When my bosses left, I walked into the living room, seen the pair of them watching tv, how adorable are they.

The three of us ate our dinner, played games, watched the tele together, they both told me what they wanted to be when they are older: Aaron wants to own his own business and Lilly wants to be an actor, then they both asked me, I only figured out the other day, what I really want to do for the rest of my life, what suits me, who I am and that is to be a singer. I told them that, I felt like I could tell these kids anything, I've never told anyone but these kids that I sing.

"Sing for us" said Aaron

"yeah sing sing sing for us please.." Shouted Lilly and getting a guitar for me to play.

I didn't want to sing, I mean I haven't ever sang in front of no one except my music teacher, he helps me on vocals, but I didn't want to say no to these kids either,

"Maybe next time" I said putting on a sorry face.

"And it's getting to late, lets get you guys go bed" I said grabbing the guitar off Lilly.

As I took the guitar Adam comes in "what are you doing with my guitar" he said

"I was just.." He didn't let me finish, he snatched the guitar and went upstairs.

I shrugged off his attitude and took Aaron and Lilly to bed, they both shared a room so I read them a story, as they were sleeping, I whisper Sang to them, I had to admit I can't whisper sing- I was a little out of tune.

I Then got up to leave, as I was closing the door behind me, I jumped up as I seen a smirking Adam, I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to leave.

"nice voice" he said. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment from him or him just being mean but either way I ignored him and walked out to go home.

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE👍