~Ch.p10 school pt2~

I looked up to see who it was while they were picking my things up, oh god no, it was- it was...Adam. Since when does he take singing lessons...

"Err thanks" I said trying to sound different so he doesn't recognise me or my voice and not looking at him.

"Do I know you?" He asked

"NO!" I shouted oh crap...Now he's going to be suspicious

"I don't think so" I said again but much more quietly and fastly then took my things from him and walked away quickly before he could say anything else.

I could feel his eyes on me, but didn't bother looking back until I got outside.

~Adams POV~.
Alyssa, Alyssa, Alyssa, this girls name kept going through my head... why though? She used to go to my primary school, she was a loner, i tried to talk to her cause like I felt bad for her, like any other normal person would, if they seen someone alone.

I remember I tried talking to her but she pushed me away and since then I didn't ever try to talk to her. Her loss. Not mine. I was trying to be nice, even though my mates didn't want me to talk to her.

I forgot about her until these last couple of days, I kept seeing her everywhere, first she's at my house WITH her FAMILY stalking me, next she's on the SAME bus as me again following me, then she WORKS at the same place as me WHiCH my parents own so she can watch my every move and then she babysits MY SIBLINGS and thinks she can touch stuff that doesn't belong to her.

She thinks I don't remember her, or know who she is... But I do, I'm still going to act like I haven't met before...

But I wonder if she's still a loner, in her high school.

It was time for me to go to my music lesson after school, the only reason I go after school is cause I don't want my friends to know that I sing, they would make fun of me and then the whole school would, then I won't be popular anymore, people won't look at me the same if they knew.

No one knows about me singing, except the teacher and that girl Alyssa but she's not going to tell anyone. I had to threaten her but that's her fault. She shouldn't have been spying on me in my own house.

I was about to knock on the door until I heard someone sing, they were really good, they had a really unique voice, and I could tell the lyrics they were singing meant something to them, thats what made them good. It was weird cause I felt the same, i knew what they were feeling.

I finally knocked on the door, still trying to listen who was in there, still having my ear by the door until someone opened the door and walked into me and all of their stuff fell on the floor, it WAS my fault so I apologised and went down to help her pick up her things, she wouldn't look at me, she kept having her head down, I think she was shy, I complimented her on her singing, she said ".thanks"

I thought I recognised her voice so i asked her if i knew her, but she shouted "no" which was unusual cause I was right next to her then she said "she doesn't think so" quietly which was weird... I stood up and gave her things back, she took it off me and walked away quickly, Still not looking at me.

I looked on the floor and seen a book that she had left, I picked it up, I was going to shout her but first I didn't know her name and when I looked up she was already gone so I put it into my bag...

So what book did Adam find?
Is he going to give it back?
Will he find her?
Will Alyssa notice?
What will happen if Adam finds out it was Alyssa all along? That's if he finds out:p
COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE👍