~Ch.p12 Going through the book~

Heyy, sorry again for not posting... this is chapter 12... ive completely forgot how i wanted the story to go... so the next couple of chapters will be boring...

~Adams P.O.V~
I got the book out of my bag and looked at the front cover there was no clues there of who she might be. It just said "LYRICS" and had some music notes around the front cover- not surprised. I was looking for her name at least. But I was looking forward to reading some of this girls lyrics... am sure they are pretty good...

As i was reading her lyrics i felt as i was getting to know this girl but also trying to figure her out you know?... her lyrics seemed like they meant a lot to her... she was really good describing her feelings into songs.

There was a song about her wanting people to notice her and how she feels invisible almost like a loner but she cant be a loner. That song of her confused me a lot because she had another song about her wanting to live her dream, which was sort of how I felt, I wanted to show people who I really am like how she wanted to show people who she really is and the only reason she's not telling anyone about her singing and is stopping her from living her dream is because of her friends like my "friends", they don't want me to be a singer, if they knew they would make fun of me and then the whole school would laugh because they don't expect someone like me to be a singer because I'm "popular" as they call it. I don't want to be full of myself but most of the girls want to date me and my "friends" because of our status in school, and they think we're "fit". I've always been like that, everyone wanting to be friends with me because of my parents being rich, and girls wanting to be my girlfriend because I have money to buy them things and take them places where they've never been. My own "friends" are only friends with me because of the money. i just want a friend who likes me for who i am and who would support me what i want to be in the future. One of the reasons why i talked to Alyssa in primary school is because she wasn't interested in me thats what made me want to talk to her more weird right? she knew i was rich but she didn't care like others did. she'd rather be on her than be friends with me. she rejected me and the second reason is that my so call "friends" didn't want me to talk to her because she was a "loner" but now she obviously doesn't remember me and sees me as regular person who's rich and is like every other girl who wants to get close to me and use me for money and well anyway where was i... I just want a true friend and maybe a girlfriend who likes me because of my personality not because of my money and my status in school. maybe this girl is different but also is one of them popular girls... And feels forced to hang around with the people she hangs around with and has to behave the way her friends want her too. It's all a mystery I need to find this girl just like that I fell asleep looking forward to the next day.

~Alyssa P.O.V~
I packed everything back and tried to get some sleep but couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking what if Adam has my lyrics book right now and is reading through it and is laughing at me. But he won't know it's me. Good. I'm glad I have a spare book with my lyrics of my songs on. Thinking about Adam reading my lyrics made me feel nervous but I started to fall asleep not looking forward to tomorrow because tomorrow is the day I find out if Adam has got my book or even worse someone else has found it someone who is worse then Adam or hopefully the cleaners have it or my music teacher has it. Fingers crossed.

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE👍

Follow me on twitter @98storymaker for updates:)