~Ch.p13 the next day of school

Hi guys sorry for the late update. . didn't think I was going to busy this summer....

anyway I just want to thank you guys for voting, commenting and being patience.

This is chapter 13 enjoy :)

~chapter 13~

~Adams P.O.V~

My alarm rang, loud as ever. "damn it" i said to myself. I'm not a morning person. i know, no one is but today better be worth it, me waking up early. i got up had a shower, got dress, ate breakfast and headed to school. As I got to school people were staring at me, giving me looks. Maybe shocked to see me pretty early in school. I shrugged it off, I don't care what people think of me anymore, even my friends, I want to find this girl and I know she feels the same way as I do, Afraid to tell everyone our dreams, it'll be fine because we're both popular and we can face our fears together.

~Alyssa P.O.V~

The next morning I woke up earlier than I normally do got dressed, missed breakfast and went straight to school. I had to find my lyrics book before anyone else did.

I went straight to the cleaners room just before i went to the music room on the way. i asked them and they said they did find a book but not the one book I'm looking for. i was upset but smiled and thanked them and walked away to the music room and well obviously it wasn't and wont be on the floor where Adam bumped into me cause if it was then the cleaners would have found it. Luckily the door was open. I went into the music room and checked to see if I left it there, but unfortunately I couldn't see it anywhere. "You ok there?" Someone said. I got scared and turned around quickly to face them. My heart was beating because I thought I was alone in the room but no. Why I'm I not Surprised to see him here. I smiled nervously....

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE