~Ch.p14 the next day of school part 2~

Hiii guys! Thank you for voting..

And reading my story... im sooo happy you guys actually like it... but sorryyyy for the late update:) hope you enjoy it=)

~chapter 14~

~Alyssa P.O.V~

Smiled nervously at my music teacher, he was standing there with a mug of coffee waiting for me to explain. You See I'm not meant to be in here without his permission but I was desperate. I explained myself to him and he was ok with it but next time to wait outside for him until he comes back. He also said he hasn't seen my lyrics book, which put my hopes down. I can't do anything about it. It wasn't his fault. I apologised and walked to the canteen to get some breakfast. I'm not going to lie I was gutted. I just have to make sure Adam never finds out that it's my lyrics book.

~Adams P.O.V~

As I got to school, I went straight to the music room and waited there till the bell went. This girl is going to come back for her book. So I stood there awkwardly waiting for her.

The bell went, I waited 5 more minutes then realised she isn't coming. I walked to my first period walked in, my "friends" were calling me over. The teacher looked annoyed, I was about to apologise but then realised I still had the lyrics book in my bag I quickly popped it into my bag before anyone realised and looked up to the teacher smiled and whisper apologised not wanting my "friends" to see. And walked over to my friends and sat next to them. As they were talking to me. I completely blanked out, I don't know how I'm going to find this girl, I probably scared her away. I'm going to have wait till next week and go back to the same time as yesterday to talk to her. "Earth to Adam" my friend jake kept waving his hand in front of me.n"Oh sorry whats up" I said awkwardly and then kept talking from there and laughed at the silly thing they come up with.

~Alyssa P.O.V~

The bell rang, I went to my first period. I was the first one of course. I went into the class and went straight to the back corner of the classroom, and watched everyone walking into the classroom smiling? talking and well yeah you know the rest then 10mins later Adam came in with my my lyrics book. I knew it. His friends called him over, I seem him quickly putting my book into his bag probably saving it for later to laugh at with his horrible friends. Then I seen his nice side of him whisper apologising to the teacher for being late when his friends were not looking. Wow, maybe hes not so bad. Then he walked over to his friends. I watched every second of him. Not trying to be creepy but to see what he does with my lyrics book, he seemed a lot quieter than normal I wonder why. I couldn't see exactly what was happening but they all started to laugh all of sudden. Just when i thought he wasn't so bad. his nasty side of him when he's with his friends. Why did he have to show them my book. Why is he so mean now. The day dragged of me thinking about Adam being a horrible mean person.

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE