~ Chapter 19 ~

~ Adam's P.O.V ~

It cant be abbey. She's just to clingy and is way to happy to be sitting next to me and just orders her friends way to much like their her slave or something.

It can't be paige, she's sweet but doesn't care about anything around her. Ignores everyone and is glued to her phone. Literally. Michael had been flirting with throughout the whole lunch hour and she did not look up once. Ignore him completely. But I know deep down they would make a cute couple. It's all an act for her. But you know the gut feeling you have well yeah that's what I have and it's not her even though she seems like a nice girl. But she's Michaels.

The girl I seen is shy. Like jasmine. It has to be her. Like she's shy and kind of hot.

"Hey, do you want to go out later ? " I ask jasmine nervously.. I mean come on, who wouldnt be... the whole school is watching me.

I watched everyone reaction on our table. I don't care about what other people think.

Abbey seemed to be more shocked. I mean she did think I fancied her. When I didn't. She looked angry. It was like she was giving jasmine death glares.

I mean let's be honest I think everyone was shocked. They all thought me and abbey would end up together. I mean don't get me wrong she's gorgeous but I just think she's fake. Sorry it had to be said.

But anyway it has to be jasmine. I need to take her out for lunch. I need to ask her and find out if it is
her.

I watched her as she looked at Abbey, like she's asking for approval. I mean come on. Make your own choice, she's not your mother. I then looked at abbey then jasmine then abbey then jasmine.

There was a long pause. I watched abbey from the corner of my eye.

She nodded her head.

So what do you think ?
Did she Nodd her head yes or no ?!

Comment below!

And don't forget to vote!!