~Ch.p15 the next day of work part1~

heyy guys, sorry for the late update as usual. Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

~chapter 15~

~Alyssa P.O.V~

After school I went straight to work annoyed with Adam showing my book. As I was going up the stairs I could hear him singing again.

(I know it's the same song as before, just wanted Alyssa to hear him and have a different opinion about him)

###All my life people tellin me just who I am

They dont wanna know

They dont really understand

So many people tryin to tell me to be practicle

Only think that I am undemensional

But I can feel it

There's a fire ragin underneath

Running through the pages

Here I am comin clean

I'm sick of lyin to myself gotta a little truth

And now I got to do what I gotta do

[Chorus]

This is where I should be

There aint no other place yeah

Will my soul release please

There aint no other way

I can feel it singin movin shakin

Gotta go where the music takes me

Let it set me free

You got to believe

Is there a crime to be just who I wanna be

I need some space so I can chase all my dreams

Cause when I hit the stage anything is possible

I get lost in the song and then it is magical

So crank it up feel the rush

Send this time we lose

I wanna feel the inspiration through my soul

And theres a walk in place when I feel alive

And I start to say

You just cant deny

[Chorus]

When everybody's gone

And I'm here all alone

I dont gotta hide

You've got to understand

That tis is who I am

And it's where I shine [x2]

I know [Chorus x2]

Let it set me free [x2]

You've got to believe###

As he was singing I slowly went up the stairs so he couldn't hear me and went into the bathroom to get changed. I could still hear him as I was getting changed. He is really good. I wish we could be friends, he's doesn't like me. Maybe I'll try to talk to him later, I pushed away the thoughts and start to listen to his lyrics. They must mean a lot to him. It confuses me a bit, I mean he's popular, he can do what he wants, who's telling him to be something he doesn't want to be, these lyrics are quite similar to mine. We both want to be singers but scared to show everyone. But why is he scared, is he scared because he thinks he's not good enough... This makes me want to ask him a lot of questions. When he finished singing I came out of the toilet. He turned around. I acted like I didn't hear him singing and walked past him.

~Adams P.O.V~

After school, I went to work and straight upstairs to practise my song. I was annoyed a little that I didn't find the girl. I started to sing my song and started to think how much I wish I could do this every day of my life. Singing on stage where everyone loves me for that, writing lyrics of what means to me and singing it to everyone and having people support me of what I want to do and be. And not to tell me what to do. Basically I just wanna be me. As I finished my song, I heard the toilet door close so I turned around. Not surprised Alyssa. Of course. When did she come? How long was she there for? Did she hear me? All those question went through my head. She walked past me and headed downstairs probably not trying to have eye contact with me because of what has happened between us the past couple of weeks. Maybe I should be nice to her, start talking to her but not let her have what she wants. To get close to me. I guess I have been a prick to her. I'll try to start a conversation with her today, I headed downstairs to start my shift.

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE