~ Chapter 18 ~

Alyssa's P.O.V

After giving daniel the directions to where I live. We instantly started talking about random stuff. He was really funny, there was something about I liked.

Before I knew, we were already here. He parked in front of my house. I thanked him for the 100th time, and left and waved him bye before entering my house. 

I was really exhausted so I went straight to bed, as I had to be up early tomorrow because of school.

~ Adam P.O.V ~
The next day was school. I got up had a shower,missed brakfasy and went to straight to school. Same spot as yesterday. Waited for the girl then up for her book. Maybe she isn't coming, maybe she doesn't care. I know she's one of the popular girls. It has to be, I mean why else would she be scared to everyone who she really is and what she really likes to do. She's exactly like me. Her friends influence her like mine.

I guess I will need to go over to the popular girls and speak to them, get to know them even more, I mean even though they all flirt with us like crazy, there always all over us but I mean o just need to get to know them and see which one one of the is hiding all this, which one is hurt and is hiding their happiness with a smile. 

~ Lunchtime ~
It was lunchtime. It was time for me to find out. Me and my mates sat at out usual lunchtable and watched the girls come over and sit with us.

"Heyy, you okay" said Abbey smiling at me and sitting next to me

She was gorgeous.

I smiled and looked at her and said " I am now "

Which caused her to giggle and turn to her friends and then turn back to me. It was obviously she fancied me. But I'm not the type to get in a relationship with anyone.she knows that.  Everyone knows that.  I might flirt but I don't get into relationships.

Every girl has tried and abbey is just another who's been trying for awhile now. Maybe I should give it a try. Take her out for lunch ? Maybe not. We'll have to see. I just need to see which one these girls is hiding the secret.

I watched each girl individually, watching the way they speak and watching their facial expression.

One by one (there's 3 girls by the way)

Abbey, jasmine and paige

Abbey is gorgeous and really confident. Jasmine is cute but really shy. And Paige is pretty but just minds her own business.

Okay I've got it!