~Ch.p4 ~dinner party part2~

Okay, I did not expect to see my new bosses, this is going to be an awkward dinner, i did only meet them yesterday, and we hardly talk, but maybe I'll see their son.

We went inside and greeted each other, but still there son was no were to be seen.

We all went into the dining room and sat down at the table, ready to eat, there was a little girl she was about 5, her name was Lilly, and there was a boy who was about 10, his name was Aaron.

Everyone started to eat and start talking: my brothers were talking to Aaron and Lilly, my parents were talking to my bosses and well me, I was just sitting there quietly, I really needed to go to the toilet, so I excused myself and went to look for the toilet, they didn't even notice that I got up.

I made my way upstairs and decided to go into the first door I seen, luckily it was the toilet, so I went in, did my business, as I came out I heard someone singing and I think... Playing a guitar? I went closer to the music and singing, as I got closer, I seen a bedroom door open, I looked through it and seen a boys back faced to me but he was too busy singing and playing the guitar, to notice me. He was good. Really good..

"What are you doing here?" Said....

Who do you think asked her that?!?

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE👍