𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"GOJŌ-san!" Y/N screamed as she rushed to Satoru, dropping her grayish-blue diary.

Satoru smiled as he walks towards to Y/N while waving his hands leisurely.

Gojō Satoru, a teacher in Tokyo metropolitan curse technical college and a special grade Jujutsu sorcerer.

"How's my Y/N-chan? I bought something for you!" Gojō almost shouted, handed a box of strawberry daifuku to Y/N which is her favorite.

Y/N drooled as she opened daifuku's box, "I'm always fine, and how about you? I heard from Ijichi-san that you have another student uhm.. from countryside I guess?" Y/N asked.

Satoru nodded as an answer, "Yes, we recently fetch her."

Y/N dejectedly smiled while eating daifuku. She wondered what kind of girl Nobara is, thinking if she can be friends with her.

"Satoru-san." Y/N called Gojō who is watching some anime on a television. Gojō glanced at Y/N and he noticed that Y/N's face is stern. He knew that when Y/N called him Satoru, she's serious. He then walked towards to Y/N.

"Can I be friends with someone?" Y/N asked, took a deep breath as she locked her eyes at Gojō.

Gojō sighed, he always follows Y/N's brother rule, a rule that Y/N can't have friends.

But Gojō knows how it feels to be alone, he's an only child and when Y/N was born 17 years ago, he decided to make Y/N as her younger sister when she turned 10 years old.

"Sorry, forget about that.. Uh, where did you buy this one?." She muttered while eating those daifuku. She want to erase the topic she said earlier, afraid Satoru will get mad at her.

Since Y/N was 10 years old, Gojō is the only guardian who raised Y/N because her brother left her for some reasons. And Y/N treated Gojō as her older brother.

"You can pack your things now, Y/N." Satoru said, playfully glaring at Y/N.

"GOJŌ-SAN?! I was just joking! I didn't really mean it so don't evict me!" Y/N shouted, she wobbled Gojō's arm while she's begging him.

"Don't panic! Just do what I say and you'll see it later." Gojō said, winking at Y/N playfully.

He knew, it was bad to not obey rules but her main priority is Y/N, he can do anything just to make her happy.

Y/N walked to her bedroom while packing her things on a bag. Confused, asking herself what kind of idiot is her older brother.

"Gojō-san is a kind of person who has a weird kind of attitude.. but he's better than anyone else." Y/N muttered.

Meanwhile Satoru saw a grayish-blue notebook on the floor, he picked the diary and he flipped some pages of it.

"When did Y/N started to write in this cringe diary?" he said in a low voice while reading the diary. He didn't want to invade Y/N's privacy but his curiosity level won't let him.

Y/N is a person that's not interested in stuff like this, she got that attitude from his real older brother. Yet the woman was interesting.

Satoru chuckled as he read Y/N cursing on a diary, complaining the things she can't have since her brother made forbidden rules.

But Satoru can't deny that Y/N is the best girl he saw in his life. Satoru felt like he was also a father of Y/N, so he did all he can to make Y/N happy, he raised Y/N to be a good towards people and to her love ones, especially he taught Y/N what is the meaning of love.

Dear Nanamin,

I may not be the best sister you have, I may be tough to you..
But always remember that I'm your little sister for the rest of your life.
And you are my brother until my last breath.
You are the best gift that mother and father gave to me since then.
You are the heaven's blessing they gave to me.
We always have misunderstanding, fights and hate to each other.
And I'm sincerely apologizing for all what I've done, all of the heartbreaks I caused to you.
And for your suffering, alone.
I'm sorry, Nanamin..
And I want to remind you that you did the best decision in your life. Your decision to let me live with your friend, Gojō Satoru.
I don't want you to regret that decision, Gojo-san raised me well and taught me how to love, forgive and live.
You are the best, Nanamin.
I'm still hoping that someday, you will forgive me.

I love you, my dearest brother.

Love, Y/N.

Satoru smiled as he read the words of Y/N, he's really proud that he raised Y/N well, and he's glad that Y/N is not mad at his real brother.

"Nanami should go back as soon as possible." He said while he closed the diary and put inside his drawer.

❧❧❧

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope you're enjoying this, I will continue to write more chapters and I want to remind you this is UNEDITED. Thank you so much! Please vote and leave some comments :) I'm inlove how Itadori calls Nanami as NANAMIN It's so cuteeee uwu.