𝟏𝟑「𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧」

"Hey, are you okay?" a male voiced chimed in Y/N's room.

Y/N sighed as she heard her friend's voice, she hid herself under the white blanket to avoid another conversation. Since that day Y/N felt despair and emptiness. She couldn't even smile.

She always blame herself for what happened that day, she lost weight because she couldn't eat well, she was also lacking of sleep because of her nightmares.

The woman sighed in annoyance when she heard someone's footsteps was coming to her area.

"Y/N you should eat. You lost weight and it's not goo--" Megumi was cut off by Y/N's cold gaze, the woman raised a brow on him.

"I will eat when I need to." Y/N said in a cold-tone making Megumi sighed, he stared at her while feeling despair as he can't convince the woman to eat.

"You didn't eat last night, Y/N. If you obey me I won't interrupt you anymore." Megumi said in a low voice, he placed the food tray on her desk.

"Why do you care, Fushiguro?" Responded the woman irritatingly, Megumi clenched his fist as he sat on the other side of her bed, he was forced by Itadori and Nobara because they're afraid to face the woman who changed recently.

Only Fushiguro can convince the woman. Megumi cleared his throat, "Because I'm your friend, Y/N." He said in a soft voice, emphasizing the word 'friend'.

Y/N lied down on her bed as she covered herself with her white blanket. Megumi shook his head, "Should I feed you then, Y/N?" Megumi said in a deep tone voice as the woman quivered when she heard Megumi's stern voice.

"Get out, Fushiguro. I don't need you, I'm not a child anymo--"

Megumi grabbed her white blanket as he threw it away, he then instantly inserted a spoonful of food inside her mouth.

Y/N had no choice but to chew and swallow the food.

She glared at him when she swallowed it, "What was that Fushigu--" Y/N stopped when Megumi fed her again without her consent.

"Fushiguro? Never heard that from you, you better call me Megumi." Megumi stated in which Y/N who was chewing her food irritatingly, glaring at him for the whole time.

Megumi fed her even though she's annoying for some reason, yet Megumi patiently took care of her as he doesn't want her to get sick again.

"I'm leaving, do you want something?" Megumi asked while organizing the food tray.

Y/N shook her head as an answer, she tapped Megumi's hand. "Thank you Megumi, sorry for being stubborn." She mumbled beneath her breath. As a response, Megumi smiled.

"I'm always here, Y/N. I won't leave you alone." Megumi said as he opened the door, leaving her alone.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows as she recalled his words, "He won't leave me alone but he left.. Sometimes I believe he's an idiot." She mumbled under her breath before going in her bathroom.

...

Days passed, Megumi did his responsibility for Y/N. He didn't forget to take care of the woman even though he's busy from his training for upcoming event which is Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event.