𝟎𝟗「𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭」

"I WON! YES I WON!" The H/C haired woman exclaimed in delight, the four of them were playing a video game. "Tch. You won because you're an expert. We, cursed spirit doesn't play video games." Choso scoffed, causing Y/N to drop her PS5 controller, glaring at Choso.

"Be glad you won against Getō, tch ungrateful man." The woman teased, munching her strawberry daifuku that Getō gave.

"Quit being a spoiled brat, kid. I'm hundred years older than you." Choso mocked in which Y/N who choked on her own food, Getō instantly gave her a glass of water.

"Thanks Getō, you need to teach this half human and cursed spirit. Damn, I wonder how boring his life was." Y/N said, enjoying teasing Choso, yet the man ignored her for awhile.

"Understand him, Y/N-chan. He's been devastated awhile ago." Getō said calmly, pouring a grape juice on her glass. "Oh, I'm sorry Choso!" The woman sincerely apologized but somehow it was creepy as she reminisced, she killed his younger brothers. Choso nodded as he picked up Y/N's controller.

"Getō-kun! I want that beer!" Mahito shouted while playing Tekken with Choso, "Beer? I thought you don't like any human food or beverages?" Getō confusedly asked, yet he grabbed a can of beer then he threw the can to him, causing Mahito to flinched.

"Ma~ Don't throw it again, you're making me nervous. I need to beat up Choso's ass right now!" Mahito exclaimed, pressing buttons on the controller.

"Jokes on you! You've lost many times!" The woman teased, yet seriously watching their game match. "You will kneel on me if I win, Y/N." Mahito said as he snickered on Y/N, causing the woman's jaw to dropped.

Getō coughed fakely as he laughed surreptitiously yet the woman noticed, Y/N felt a heat on her cheeks, making her more embarrassed.

The woman didn't respond to Mahito, she decided to grabbed some can of beer but she was stopped by Getō's rough hands. "You shouldn't drink beer, your sensei will be mad." Getō said in a nice manner, emphasizing the word 'sensei' causing Y/N to widened her E/C eyes.

"Okay-okay~" The woman surrendered, grabbing a can of chocolate drink.

"So weak! I won! I won! Y/N look, I won!" Mahito shouted repeatedly like he was a child, glancing and smirking on the woman who looked disgusted at him, Mahito smiled widely as he notices the woman is getting pissed.

"Ha-ha~ who's gonna kneel down on me later?" Mahito mockingly asked, playing with his hair.

The woman ignored Mahito, pretending to be busy searching for some video games, "Mahito, watch your words." Getō admonished. "Tch, you should not treat her like that even though she's a vexatious woman." Choso agreed, yet teasing the woman again.

"Are you done.. making fun of me?" Y/N asked in a low voice, more stern tone as she exchange her gaze on Mahito and Choso who's enjoying her getting more pissed.

"Yes-yes~.. We are done!" Mahito shouted, in an instance he covered a big pillow to his body when Y/N jumped on his body, like she was asking for a wrestling as she punched him on his different body parts.