𝟏𝟒「𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝」

Nanami scratched his head harshly in annoyance, he had contact every sorcerers in Jujutsu Tech and he even called a police to find some of her trace.

Yet the woman was nowhere to be found.

Y/N vanished and it's almost one week since she was gone.

"Still no traces?" Satoru asked, scrolling through his phone as he furrowed his eyebrows, he then glanced at Megumi who was silently reading a newspaper.

"No clues." Nanami answered, grabbing a can of beer as he drank it. "Megumi, did Y/N said something to you?" Satoru asked as he walked towards Megumi.

"All I do is feeding her, we didn't talk since you killed him." Megumi answered with a tone of annoyance, glaring at the newspaper as he felt Satoru's hand on his shoulder. Satoru then whispered something on his ear.

Megumi's eyes widened, he instantly glanced on Satoru's eyes as he expressed his expression, asking how did that happened.

Yet Megumi was still not convinced at Satoru, he stood up tossing the newspaper aside. "You ruined her life, Gojō-sensei." He said in a serious voice as his face turned stern, leaving Satoru and Nanami alone.

"Are you saying something, Gojō?" Nanami asked seriously, eyeing on him sternly. Satoru flashed a smile at him, giving him a thumbs-up to reassure him that everything is okay.

Meanwhile the Kyoto students are gathered in the Jujutsu Tech in Tokyo, as Utahime ordered them to discuss about the woman's vanishing problem.

"As you can see, she isolated herself in her room for the whole time but it's too suspicious for me. Does she talked to anyone else here?" Utahime asked calmly, glancing on everyone of them as she observed their eyes and expressions.

Everyone of them shook their heads as an answer besides Mai who was preoccupied, her gaze was on her palm.

"Is there something's wrong, Mai?" Utahime asked, surreptitiously eyeing on her as Mai stumbled a bit when Momo had poked her twice.

"P-Pardon me?" She said in a low voice, locking her eyes on Utahime's eyes as she stood up when Utahime raised a brow at her.

"If Y/N vanished, that's not our problem anymore, not my problem too." She said as she took two steps to leave them alone yet Miwa halted her by grabbing her hand.

Miwa looked at her sternly, "Mai, since you became a sorcerer you only think about yourself. Y/N is our comrade, in Jujutsu circle.. When someone suffered, we're gonna suffer too. When someone needs help, we will aim to give help. That's what a true sorcerer do, not only helping the people who needs outside but helping our comrade too, remember that Mai."

Mai hastily pushed her Miwa's hand a way, a tear fell on her eyes as she took a deep breath.

"Do you think I don't give a goddamn care about her?!" She shouted, glancing to everyone as she saw their eyes widened in shock when the conversation between Miwa and Mai's got intense.

"Am I that heartless to you?!" She grunted, slowly kneeling on the ground as she grabbed her hair in annoyance.

'What happened to you?' Mai was confused, she can't understand why Y/N needs to keep that all to herself. She just don't get it.. 'Why do you keep all the burden to yourself, Y/N?'

After all, Mai and Y/N relationship is not good since Y/N is more closed to Maki.

"Then why did you said that?! That made me think you don't care about her!" Miwa shouted as she cried. Miwa doesn't like what was happening too yet it annoys her whenever Mai talk about like she was a trash.

"Because I don't want to show that I really care! I don't want to show.." Mai cried out, slowly getting to stand with her weakened knees.

"That I'm afraid!" She continued, hastily leaving all of them astonished.

Todō stood up as he signaled his hand to Utahime that he's going to follow Mai and Utahime nodded as an answer. She patted gently Miwa's back as she comforted her.

...

The woman stroked his hair as she eyed on him, feeling the affection she needed the most.

"Did he hurt you?" She mumbled beneath her breath, slowly placing her hand on his cheek as she moved her hands on his cheek as she caresses him.

The man that was lying his head on her lap as shook his head as answer, smiling reassuring her he was not hurt.

"I thought I'm not gonna see you again." He whispered as he sat beside her, intertwining his hand on her as he leaned his head against her shoulder.

"I refused to believe him.. Because I felt that you're still alive." Y/N answered, squeezing his hand as she lightly leaned her head on his too.

Mahito chuckled as he glanced at her deeply, "You felt it?" He asked.

"Mmm." Mahito grinned as he hugged Y/N tightly, "I bet that because the first time you touched me, I knew you can touch souls." Mahito whispered at Y/N who suddenly flinched.

"What are you saying, Mahi?!" She exclaimed, pinching his cheeks as she smiled widely.

Yet Mahito frowned as he turned her face with his hands. "Y/N.. About last time I hurt you, didn't I? I'm sorry.." He apologized sincerely as he bit his lower lip when he felt nervous that the woman might get angry.

"To be honest I don't remember it." She said in a low voice as her face turned stern.

Mahito blinked twice as he nodded, "I see.. I did the right thing." He said making the woman choked on her own saliva. Knowing Mahito had thought of her that's there's something wrong.

The two of them went into silence as they watched the waves of the sea, the fresh air that was making her body feel cold yet Mahito's warm embrace was everything she need.

The woman took a deep breath as she stared at his Heterochromia eyes.

"I'm glad.. You can still recognize me, Mahi."

...

"If we don't find her as soon as possible, I will go to the curse users she met." Nanami said in a low voice, fixing his necktie as he watched himself do that on a mirror.

"Cursed spirits?" Maki interrupted as she glanced on Y/N's older brother.

"Don't tell me she's bonding with them?!" Itadori shouted as Nobara stood up in shock, covering her mouth.

"I k-knew it.. That's why she's always in Shibuya!" Nobara exclaimed she then slapped her mouth as she accidentally spitted the rumor.

"Shibuya huh?" Satoru and Nanami said in a unison, they knew it.

Why does Y/N always stays in Shibuya it's because of the cursed spirits she met before all this things happened.

To be continued..

• UNEDITED •