𝟎𝟖「𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞」

Y/N slept for almost six hours, she was exhausted to the point the she fell asleep while standing when she met Mahito.

"Ahh." Y/N groaned as she get herself up from the futon mattress, scratching her head a bit in confusion while exploring the place with her eyes.

"Where am I?" The woman mumbled as she stood up carefully yet she almost fell down on her knees, grasping on the headboard for support.

The bedroom's interior design is called Zen, the woman admired the room as she walked slowly exploring the room, "Is this his room? I thought he lives in sewers." She mumbled under her breath, referring to Mahito as the woman started to squeeze the plushie toy she found on the table.

She walked towards to a corner desk with a bags of something on it, Y/N grabbed one of the bags and she peeked in it, the paper bag was full of different medicines and first aid kit.

"He's a cursed spirit so why would he use this?" The girl mumbled then she quickly hit her head as she remembered what happened, that medicine and some first aid must be for her, secretly a cheeky smile flashed on her face.

"He still doesn't kill me huh?" The woman said in a low voice, she then wore a scuff slipper she found next to the door, walking by corridor she heard a familiar voice, Y/N walked silently as she saw three men playing a board game.

"Hey! Don't break the pieces!" Mahito exclaimed, the man with some strip on his nose broke a piece showing a stern face, "My younger brothers died." He said in a deep voice, still stern face.

"You can tell?" The other one said, Y/N accidentally coughed making them paused, remembering what she did to the two cursed that she encountered during her mission.

"You're awake now!" Mahito shouted, breaking the conversation between his friends, then rushing to Y/N as he gently caresses her treated shoulder wounds, "Are you feeling better now, Y/N?" Mahito softly asked, pulling a chair for her to sit in.

"Y-yeah, thank you." The woman said stuttered as she sat down, thinking how did Mahito found her name when she hadn't said anything to him. Y/N felt nervous as she glanced on tall, slim man with long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back.

'What a prominent figure, Getō Suguru.' Y/N thought, glancing to someone again.

Getō stood up, bowing a little bit as he introduce himself, "I'm Getō Suguru and it's my pleasure to meet you." Getō said with a tone of excitement, offering his hands for a shake hand with Y/N.

Mahito immediately tapped Getō's hand when Y/N was about to accept his hand shake offer, a smile appeared on Getō's face, he then chuckled as he sat down.

Y/N didn't pay attention on Mahito's actions, hence she glanced on the man with black wild hair that some tied in two ponytails, thin eyebrows, and a black rectangle covering the bridge of his nose. "I'm Choso." He simply introduced to the woman who nodded.

"Pleasure to meet you two, I'm Y/N." The woman introduced, the two of them smiled widely except Choso who was still devastated about his younger brothers.

"We will buy something to eat, Mahito will stay with you, Y/N. Wait for us." Getō suggested picking some money in the drawer, Y/N instantly touched her uniform, finding her pockets to get some money to offer. Her eyes widened as she saw herself wearing silk dark blue pajama set.