𝟎𝟓「𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲」

Weeks passed already, Satoru gave missions to his students and they all succeed. Y/N is indeed a strong sorcerer and she's also the brain of the group, in which her obligation is to plan and discuss their strategies along with her team in order to defeat their opponent.

It was a relief to her to be part of Jujutsu sorcerers, Y/N wants to help people who can't protect their selves from danger, in short she wants to save more lives.

Besides of having friends, seeing the whole world, she learned how to be more stronger.

And she realized that devils should be extinguished in this world.

So she eagerly wants to kill every cursed spirits who lives in this world.

Y/N strolled in Shibuya, she seems to like to be there everyday when she's stress about her dreams.

Y/N smiled while reminiscing how she met Mahito, she knows it's a mistake to meet him in the first place and do some weird things on him. But she doesn't know why she felt something to him, like not feeling afraid or frightened about him.

Yet she managed to communicate with him, and she wants to know more about him.

The girl was about to head back in Jujutsu Tech but she saw a way to a sewer, that's where she met and talked to the boy. Y/N decided to walked inside.

"Maybe this is just a hideout, he won't live here for sure." She muttered while munching on her Mochi, exploring the sewer.

"I live here." A male voice echoed in the sewer, Y/N explores the area with her eyes and she almost stumbled because Mahito appeared in front of her.

"Looking for me?" Mahito asked while smiling at the girl, he cleared his own mind since that day, she's a sorcerer and hindrance  to his upcoming plans, so he must kill her, right now or never.

"Hah?! Ofcourse not! do you think you're the only person that can go in the sewer?" The girl snarled, defending herself from Mahito's thoughts.

Mahito laughed as he heard her calling him a 'person'. Yet he felt excitement to kill the woman.

"Are you a child? I don't really understand your excuses." Mahito teased, flashing a grin on his face.

Y/N cleared her throat gazing at the man, "Coming from you? you're acting like that too!" She ranted, glaring at him.

Mahito slowly walked toward to her, he lifted his hand and placed it on Y/N's shoulder.

"Tell me what you need." Mahito said while smirking, in an instance he can kill her if he wants to because he was touching her soul right now.

"Tch. Yes I'm a sorcerer but I'm not here to kill you, idiot. Who the hell thinks about that? I'm not strong like you so don't fight with me. I'm just here to talk to you, and invite you.." The girl explained, Mahito slightly widened his eyes as he heard her saying weird things on him.

"Me? idiot? Hahaha! you're funny. And to inform you who the hell makes friend with a cursed spirit like me?" Mahito frankly asked, starting to feel pissed while enjoying the circumstance.