𝟏𝟎「𝐄𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠」

"It's been five days, and I gave you four days. Am I right Y/N?" Satoru's voice echoed in the area, he pulled down his blind fold as he locked his breathtaking blue eyes to Y/N.

The woman almost shivered, she knew that Satoru was getting serious. "Y-yes." Y/N stuttered, exchanging her gaze to her other comrades who was watching.

"Where did you go?" Satoru asked sternly, tapping the table to make noise as he wait for her answer, "I-I w-went--"

"Don't talk to me like that." Satoru commanded as he doesn't want her to stutter, meanwhile Itadori widened his eyes as he witnessed how strict is Satoru to Y/N.

"I killed two cursed spirit as you wished, and I stayed somewhere.." Y/N explained, almost mumbling.

"Ah, I see. Then where?" Satoru asked, scratching his chin and he was getting more curious. "Because I went there, you didn't stay there Y/N. So I'm curious where did you stay for the past few days." Satoru continued, yet interrupted by a sudden footsteps heard approaching to their location.

The door was opened widely, and Nanami was there, standing with a stern face.

Y/N clenched her fist, getting nervous at the same time as she saw his brother staring at her seriously. The woman let out a deep breath, focusing to answer their questions as she felt that they see her more skeptical.

"I stayed in a hotel, Gojō-san." Y/N lied even though she doesn't want to, if she could only tell him she stayed in Getō's house, she will certainly tell.

But she felt scared that she might ended up isolated again, after all.. Satoru was still in a complicated friend relationship with Getō Suguru.

And of course, she can't tell anybody that she's hanging out with cursed spirits.

"Hmm~ okay." Satoru answered, bringing his blind fold back on his eyes as he stood up to welcome Nanami.

"Nanami~" Satoru called, approaching the man yet he was ignored.

"How are you?" Nanami asked, giving a kiss on Y/N's forehead.

"I'm fine, Nanamin. How about you? are you okay?" Y/N asked worriedly, observing Nanami's body as she noticed something on his suit.

"Blood? Why there's a blood on your coat?" Y/N asked, "It's nothing, just had a fight with a cursed spirit." Nanami explained to which Y/N who flinched as she heard the word cursed spirit, she felt nervous at the same time and she even thought what if that was Mahito.

Could he be dead? She thought, tilting her head in confusion, trusting the cursed spirit on his abilities.

"What kind of cursed spirit?" Y/N asked suspiciously, making his older brother intrigued.

"Why? do you know him?" Nanami said in a deep voice, emphasizing the word 'him' then gazing at her younger sister who flinched, he noticed she was trembling for some reasons.

"N-no.. I mean, I'm just curious who was he, is he even strong or what." Y/N lied, deep inside she was eager to know who was that cursed spirit he had a fight with.