𝟎𝟔「𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧」

Warning: NSFW/smut

"Three students were found dead at the Kinema cinema, and those students were distorted by a cursed spirit." Nanami said while talking to Y/N using his phone.

Y/N gasped, hearing those words made her shivered, she knows that someone can do horrible things like what happened to the dead students. She gulped twice before answering his brother, "That's.. That's my first time to hear that a cursed spirit can distort human." She said in a low voice, trying to pretend she knows nothing.

"I know, incase you know something tell me, Y/N." Nanami said, feeling suspicious to her younger sister.

"O-ofcourse I will, take care onii-san." Y/N said as she hung-up the phone before Nanami could speak again.

She decided to meet up with the boy named Yoshino Junpei, she really wants to save the boy after seeing him died in her dream, and worst.. he was killed by Mahito.

Y/N rode on her motorcycle which is a gift from Satoru, this was her first time to use her gift after two years. She wore her helmet then started the engine.

"I don't know who you are, but I will save you because you've suffered enough. And.. I will give you a chance to live your life to the fullest, to feel happiness for the last time." She thought, at the same time drove fast to Junpei's location.

After 20 minutes, she have arrived to Yoshino Junpei's house. She must talk to him before Itadori comes. Parking her motorcycle beside a tree, she saw a familiar figure walking.

"Eh? He's here." She babbled while fixing her hair, as she finished she followed Junpei, running a little bit to catch up with him.

"Yoshino Junpei." The girl called, placing her hand to his shoulder to halt him from walking.

"How did you know me?" The boy softly asked, turning his body to face her.

"I need to talk to you, just give me five minutes and we're done." Y/N urged, she grabbed Junpei's hand without his consent but Y/N was so desperate to talk with him.

Her dreams were not that clear, but that doesn't matter. Junpei will die if she will ignore her dream.

Dragging him beside the tree, she sat down then let out a deep breath, staring at his dark green eyes.

"I don't know who you are, but I really need to go now." Junpei said as he stood up, wanting to leave her alone.

Y/N swiftly grabbed his hand and forced him to sit down beside her. Her eyes were saying that she's not playing, nor fucking with his feeling.

"I saw you in my dreams, if you want to live obey me, and listen to me carefully." Y/N said seriously, stern face as she locked her eyes with him. Junpei gulped, his eyes widened hearing her saying those words.

"What do you mean? I don't really trust anyone.. besides I don't even know you, miss." Junpei replied, refusing her and believing she was just lying.

Y/N felt annoyed, how could she convince him? "You see cursed spirits, don't you?" Y/N continued, her eyes were still glued to his, Junpei felt intimidation because of the tone of her voice. It was deadly, deep and dark. Intimidating voice indeed.